“This guy is a master massage therapist!”
Review of Back In Touch

Back In Touch
More attraction details
Owner description: Back in Touch provides continuing education for massage therapists.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“This guy is a master massage therapist!”
Reviewed 8 June 2012 via mobile

Always money well spent! He listens to what you would like to focus on during your session and executes perfectly! Go check Michael out you won be disappointed.

1 Thank One to judge I

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Gifted therapist!”
Reviewed 1 August 2011

I have been going to Michael monthly for over three years and, by far, he is the best massage therapist I have ever been to (and I've had massages all over the world)! Other massage therapists talk throughout the massage, but Michael gives me the quiet time I need. I am a more relaxed and balanced person because of Michael. I feel blessed to have found him!

1 Thank floridapsych
Wilmington, North Carolina
“MOST RELAXING!!”
Reviewed 9 October 2010

Micheal is the BEST massage therapist in the entire world!! he puts me at ease and im at AWE with his massages...he never worries about time, which is such a plus if you are having a troubled area...he is very considerate and his atomophere is sensational...I only have him as a massage therapist!!! he has truely been blessed by GOD with the healing power of TOUCH!!!!

34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Best massage I've ever had. Professional...”
Reviewed 18 August 2010

Best massage I've ever had. Professional, knowledgable and clean. I feel like melted chocolate!