“Float away into total relaxation!”
Review of Back In Touch

Back In Touch
Ranked #13 of 27 things to do in Surf City
More attraction details
Owner description: Healing Arts Center providing continuing education for massage therapists.
West Palm Beach
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Float away into total relaxation!”
Reviewed 1 September 2013

My best friend gave me a massage by Catherine Lang. There are no words for how wonderful the 90 minutes were. I was so relaxed that I lost track of all time and stress. She keeps both music and the sound of the ocean in the background and has hands that perform magic. I would be tempted to move to Surf City just to be close to her weekly!! I cannot recommend her enough. I am a psychotherapist and getting me to relax is very difficult, but Catherine was so successful I really had no awareness that she was in the room. It was magnificent! Thanks so much, Catherine!!! I will be back as soon as I can!!!

Visited August 2013

Columbus, Ohio
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Melt Away”
Reviewed 16 August 2013

I went to get a massage on vacation. The place was very calming and the massage was great. Michael work out the kink I had in my neck and shoulder from the stress of my job. I look forward to next years vacation and knowing I can get a great massage.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Ally293
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
“Great Yoga!”
Reviewed 31 July 2012

Took a yoga class while on vacation and wish that I would have done it sooner so that I could have taken another while vacationing in N. Topsail Island. The yoga session was super professional and one of the best classes that I have taken in a long time. Instructor was very knowledgeable and in tune with not just the physical aspects of yoga but also the spiritual. The cost of the class was very reasonable given the level of professionalism and ammenties provided. Everything you need for yoga was provided (mat and towel for sweat) with some special "extras" that I won't reveal so that you can be as pleased as I was to receive them after a strong, challenging yoga practice! If you enjoy yoga than you MUST make an appointment to experience this wonderful class!

Visited July 2012
Lexington, Kentucky
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Wonderful Massage”
Reviewed 22 July 2012

Trust the reviews about Michael and make an appointment with him if you are visiting the island. Professional response by internet and phone. Michael uses many modalities during a massage depending on your needs and preferences including aromatherapy, hot stone massage, Swedish, deep tissue, hot towels and more. His experience and caring shows and his studio is very comfortable. I will definitely visit again on my next trip to the island.

Visited July 2012
Topsail Beach, North Carolina
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Michael is amazing!”
Reviewed 2 July 2012

I have had both a massage from Michael and have attended his yoga classes weekly, both are worth every second of time. Michael is very considerate with his classes & peoples limitations (for example a bad back is offered options to try to always be comfortable.) He always makes sure everyone is relaxed & explains everything very clearly. I always look forward to my Wednesday night yoga & after that a fabulous nights sleep! Michael is always open to feedback & wants his classes to be all about your personal experience; being everything it possibly can be. His massage techniques are wonderful & his massage table adjusts to the music in the room, quite a treat!

Visited June 2012