“Delicious and Unique!”
Review of Luna Pops - CLOSED

Luna Pops
Description: Luna Pops are available again on Topsail Island inside Sugar Island Bakery!
Reviewed 21 July 2012

I am generally not a big fan of popsicles but after hearing about these natural popsicles I was curious. My boyfriend tried the chocolate kind and it was okay. I tried a pineapple mango and pistachio. The pineapple mango was a little too tart for me. The pistachio was my absolute favorite. It was delicious! I enjoyed the large pieces of pistachios and it was not overly sweet. I would try them again when I am in the area.

Reviewed 18 July 2012

We had came to Luna Pops last year and loved it, but this visit was not so great. we went in only to find three flavors. Nothing to get your pop dipped in, and the girl working said they had no idea when they would be getting more toppings or more flavors.

Reviewed 15 July 2012

Loved how close it was to our place, gave out free Luna Pops on 4th of July, nice cool delicious treat on a hot summer night.

1  Thank JnS2001
Reviewed 8 July 2012

We heard about these and had to go and try them. It is a little shop in a small strip mall next to New York Deli. Everyone enjoyed them. They have ice cream based pops and fruit based. We all had the ice cream bases flavors. Everyone seemed to enjoy them. We will definitely go back next time we are at Topsail.

Reviewed 8 July 2012

They have a long list of flavors, but if you go later in the afternoon, they're out of many of them. The pistachio is my favorite.

1  Thank Jamie C