“Beautiful!!”
Street Side
Pool
Hot Tub
Smarthome
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

People with disabilities Older travelers
Management Response
2 Oct 2012
Dear Raamos2,

Thanks for your candid review. I am glad that you all enjoyed your stay in this awesome home. I will share your feedback about the outdoor furniture with the owner. I am sorry for the inconvenience with the check-in. Right now, our operation system does not allow us to handle some things electronically, so they must be done in person. We are looking into the Kaba lock system that you referenced, but none of the companies on Topsail are currently using this system, so it would be very expensive for us. We are considering it though, and we are always working with our software company to try to expedite our check-in procedures as much as possible as well. We sincerely appreciate your feedback as we continue improving. Let us know how we can assist you with future rentals on Topsail: 800-762-3961.

Amy

Luxury-minded travelers
Kentucky
Reviewed 13 June 2012 for a stay in May 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Management Response
13 Jun 2012
Hi Tonya,
Thanks for your kind review. I am pleased to hear that this home was so well suited to your family’s needs and that you all enjoyed your stay. Most of the homes on the island are treated regularly to keep pests out, but on occasion a critter may find a way in. Please let us know if we need to send an exterminator out for an extra treatment. I am sorry that some of the bathtubs were not draining well; had you notified us about that, we would have been glad to take care of it for you during your stay.
Please give us a call when you are ready to book your next visit: 800-762-3961. We look forward to seeing you again!
Amy
MO
Reviewed 13 June 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Make Enquiry
Talk to the Manager
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing