“Wonderful”
Private Balcony
Private Balcony
Surf Condo taken 7/4/14
From the Air
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
Management Response
20 Jul 2012
I am sorry that you were not aware that there is not a washer and dryer in the unit. Coin operated washers and dryers are available on the property for guest use.
La Plata MD
Reviewed 8 June 2012 for a stay in May 2012
person found this review helpful

Management Response
8 Jun 2012
Hi Cathy,

Thanks so much for your kind review. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We repeatedly teach our delivery men and women to knock before entering, so I do apologize that one of them forgot to do so. I hope it helps to know that we do background checks on all of our personnel, and I believe this was just an honest mistake. Thanks for your understanding and your patronage. Please let us know how we can assist you in the future: 800-762-3961.

Amy
Bedford VA
Reviewed 16 May 2012 for a stay in May 2012

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Make Enquiry
Talk to the Manager
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing