“Wonderful Family Vacation!!”
Surf City Pier
Hot Tub
Hot Tub
Smarthome
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

2 of 5 bubbles Check-in / front desk 3 of 5 bubbles Service
People with disabilities Older travelers
2 Aug 2013
Hi Marcie,

Thanks for your review. I am pleased to hear that you found this lovely home well equipped and that you enjoyed the hot tub and the location. I regret to hear of the inconveniences you endured in a home so lovingly maintained by its owners. Our records indicate that we dispatched your call about the AC within minutes of receiving it Saturday evening. Unfortunately, the repair required a new part, which was not available until Monday, when the unit was repaired. I hope that the fans we sent over were helpful. We appreciate your patience with that and the other problems that you noted. It looks like we sent a technician over on Monday to deal with those non-emergency issues, excluding the Internet and dishwasher, which were not reported to us during your stay. Had you notified us about those things, we would have been glad to take care of those items for you as well. We certainly don’t want you working on your vacation. Again, please accept my apology for the unusual amount of issues you experienced. Thanks for your patience and your patronage. Please let us know how we might assist you in the future: 800-762-3961.
Tami
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 October 2012 for a stay in September 2012
5 of 5 bubbles Location 5 of 5 bubbles Cleanliness
5 of 5 bubbles Check-in / front desk 5 of 5 bubbles Service
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
5 of 5 bubbles Location 1 of 5 bubbles Cleanliness
5 of 5 bubbles Check-in / front desk 1 of 5 bubbles Service
12 Sep 2012
Hi Audra,
Thanks for your candid review. I am glad that you all enjoyed this lovely home and your vacation. I apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay. Thank you for calling to inform us about the hot tub and the closet door handles. Unfortunately, it looks like we didn’t get to your call until later in the week, when we called a technician out to take care of that for you. Apparently, he did not do so. Thereafter we did not follow up, and I am sorry about that. Please don’t ever hesitate to contact us if things are not taken care of in a timely manner. Honestly, we are always working to make our maintenance department more efficient, and your review is part of our desire to be more transparent and accountable to that end. We have passed this on to the maintenance department and our managers for advisement. Thanks for your help and patience with this process. I do wish you had informed us or the cleaning company that the home was not clean upon your arrival. We would have been more than happy to send a crew out to clean for you. We sincerely appreciate your feedback, and we will make sure that these issues are resolved before your next visit. Give us a call if we can assist you further: 800-762-3961.
PopPop
Durham, Holly Springs and Leland, NC
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2012 for a stay in June 2012
5 of 5 bubbles Location 5 of 5 bubbles Cleanliness
2 of 5 bubbles Check-in / front desk 4 of 5 bubbles Service
28 Jun 2012
Dear PopPop,
Thanks for your review of this lovely home. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed this house and its central location. Had you informed us about the trash and recycling, we would have gladly scheduled an additional pick up for you. With regard to parking, no one else has complained about it; this home does have quite a large parking area, and typically there are lots of spots nearby if it does become an issue. There is a restaurant/bar by the pier, so at times there is associated noise, but most guests don’t mind it. I hope it wasn’t too much of an inconvenience for you all. Perhaps in the future there will be other options for key pick up and drop off closer to Surf City; we are considering it. ;-) Let us know when you all are ready to plan your next family vacation on Topsail: 800-762-3961. We look forward to welcoming you back!
Amy
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Make Enquiry
Talk to the Manager
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing