“Great Beach House in Surf City, NC”
I'm on a boat! Aerial View
Living Room
Wet Bar
Dining Area
Kitchen
King Master Bedroom (1st floor)
Full Bedroom
Queen  Bedroom
Pyramid Bunk Room (top floor)
Bottom Deck
Walk-Way to Beach Access
Beach Access
View of House From Beach
Past Guest Photo
Smarthome
Layout
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Freeninet...
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Great Beach House in Surf City, NC”
Reviewed 28 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018

I have stayed at this beach house with my family on a couple occasions and we always have great time. The home has a great layout and is right on the beach. The house has lots of space with 4 bedrooms and a huge living room/dining room on the top level. A new owner purchased the property and it looks like they have already made some nice renovations. The house is pet-friendly and our dogs enjoyed the beach. We enjoy sitting on the big top deck and watching the beach while drinking coffee in the morning and having a nice glass of wine/beer at night.

I used to come to Topsail and Surf City as kid. The Surf City side is definitely the side to stay on. Surf City has added a lot of new shops and restaurants. They are also building a new high rise bridge to replace an older swing bridge. We are going to make an effort to vacation at this house in Surf City once a year.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
kittenbut...
“Good but should be better”
Reviewed 18 August 2016 for a stay in April 2016

Stay here every year. Love this house. This time we had issues. The yard was never mowed, top floor ac was out for 4 days, ice machine was broken and never fixed or replaced, critter in the dryer vent was dealt with thank goodness. I'll go back. Just hope new owners (it was for sale) fix the issues.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
NC
Reviewed 15 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013
person found this review helpful

15 Oct 2013
Hi Barry,

Thanks for such a nice review and for sharing your lovely photos! I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed this home so well. Had you notified us about needing some new pots and pans, we would have been glad to take care of that for you during your stay. We will pass along to the owner your valuable feedback about that and the storage space in the master bedroom, and see what we can do. We appreciate your patience and your patronage, and we look forward to welcoming you back! Let us know when you are ready to plan your next visit to Topsail: 800-762-3961.

Cheers,

Reviewed 4 October 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Check-in / front desk
4 Oct 2012
Dear TopsailRocks,
Thanks for your review. I am pleased to hear that you all (and your puppy dog) enjoyed this home so much!:-) I will share your suggestion for additional lounge chairs and thicker bedroom curtains with the owners. Thanks for your feedback about renting in Surf City. We will share your comments with our owner, but for now, keys do have to be brought back to our office for check out. Thanks for your patience with that. Let us know how we can assist you in booking your next visit to Topsail: 800-762-3961.
VA
Reviewed 18 September 2012 for a stay in September 2012

18 Sep 2012
Hi Lindy,
Thanks for your review. I'm glad to hear that you all had a wonderful stay in this lovely home. I will share your feedback about the kitchen and the carpets with the owner. Thanks again! Give us a call whenever you're ready to come back to Topsail: 800-762-3961.
Amy
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing