“Makes you feel at home”

Cuisines: American
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Makes you feel at home”
Reviewed 7 September 2013

As a tourist I might have driven by, but thanks to the fact that I was visiting a friend who has a place in the community, she knew that this was the best place to go for breakfast, and I agree. Homey, straightforward, quick and delicious. And very moderately priced. So glad my friend shared the local 'secret.'

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank sandlun

surf city
“Perfect eggs”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

The best sunny side up eggs.Very nice staff, friendly clean and quick service.The waitress brought me a sweet tea by mistake and the funny thing is I felt like one.She gave me the tea.I think that was so nice.I am certain that I would go here again,after a long walk on the beach.Yummy perfect eggs.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Cynthia V
Venice
“Good food for lunch”
Reviewed 17 July 2013 via mobile

Happened on this place as we were looking for a restaurant to have lunch. It is very evident this is a place where the locals hang out. All the employees were very familiar with the patrons. Numerous times the workers sat down with the guests. I had the buffalo chicken wrap. It was grilled and very good. My husband had the Reuben and it too was very good.

• Visited July 2013
Fuquay-Varina, North Carolina
“Excellent food value”
Reviewed 10 July 2013

We visited tw times in 4 days for breakfast. Great service and great breakfast specials. French toast is really good and pancakes too! Coffee is good. All orders cooked as order is placed. Nothing under a heat lamp...so not a fast food place at all. Very friendly staff and efficient. Lots of locals so you can catch up on the local happenings. Don't blink or you'll miss the place. It's near Gilligan's bar and the Party Supply store. I recommend this highly for breakfast especially.

Visited July 2013
Surf City, North Carolina
“Pancakes not done”
Reviewed 7 July 2013

Trouble breakfast the pancakes were not done and the cook could of cared less. The kitchen is to close to the seating and it was hot.

• Visited August 2012