“Lots of flavors + Friendly Staff”
Review of The Daily Dip

The Daily Dip
Ranked #7 of 8 Dessert in Surf City
Dining options: Seating
Dining options: Seating
Lynchburg, Virginia
“Lots of flavors + Friendly Staff”
Reviewed 25 July 2013

I went one evening after dinner for a cone of ice cream. The place had a huge line waiting...which allowed me plenty of time to decide on a flavor (or two). I tried a waffle cone with a scoop of pecan praline and a scoop of moose tracks. I think that came to close to $5 and I dropped the change in the tip jar! Both flavors were good. FYI, there is really no indoor seating, but they do have a couple of tables outside. Kudos to the owner for finding young, outgoing, smiling faces to work in this busy little shop. It's not easy. Treat them well, they are doing a good job in there!

• Visited July 2013

Blackstone, Virginia
“Better than Island Delights”
Reviewed 16 July 2013

We left the mess at Island Delights to enjoy ice cream at The Daily Dip. The Banana Puddin' was deeeelish!! I highly recommend this place.

• Visited July 2013
NC
“Ice Cream - yummm!”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Nice little family owned and operated ice cream shop. Same family as the Daily Grind coffee shop. Great Service, good ice cream, great value.

Visited July 2013
Cary
“Wow! Unexpected yumminess!”
Reviewed 19 June 2013 via mobile

I really wanted a hot fudge sundae and so I stopped at the first ice cream place I saw. When the guy at the counter said they didn't have hot fudge, I was briefly disappointed and considered driving on down the road in search of hot fudge. Wow am I glad I didn't! It gave me a chance to consider all the marvelous flavors this little shop offers. After trying a few it was very difficult to pick just one. I ended up going with a double scoop of something with caramel and pralines. I can't remember the name of it but it was delicious! Lots of gooey caramel and crunchy pralines. The guy behind the counter was super nice. I definitely plan to go back before we leave the island.

Visited June 2013
“Classic ice cream shop with great flavors and staff. Family owned! Go here!”
Reviewed 15 June 2013 via mobile

I grew up with a love of bubblegum ice cream. I have not found it in years. My wife ran across the daily dip after dinner in surf city.
This shop is family owned and serves many flavors of ice cream. One being my old favorite- bubblegum!
The owner is great and the ice cream- all flavors were great! This is the BEST ice cream shop in the topsail / sneads ferry area! Go here!

• Visited June 2013