“Worst Sub I have Ever Had....UGH”
Review of Richard's Pizza and Subs - CLOSED

Richard's Pizza and Subs
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 12 April 2014

I just bought 3 "Hot Subs". The Meatball, The Chicken Breast, and the Italian. All three were bad, not hot, and had poor quality meats. If fact the meats on the subs was plastic tasting, heavily breaded and highly processed. In Surf City you can do a Lot Better!!

I would not recommend the Subs....Do not waste you time or money.

Reviewed 27 March 2014

In Surf City on vacation and we felt like a pizza. Called and ordered larde works pizza and was told a medium single topping came for free. Pizzas were ready in about 30 minutes and was one of the best my wife and i have ever had. The works pizza had nice crust and lots of tasty toppings. We haven't tried the medium pepperoni pizza yet but it looks good.

1  Thank BJAADIXON
Reviewed 26 November 2013

The pizza was good but I have had better. I will say the cheesie garlic bread was some of the best I have had. Their subs were very good.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

We got sandwich's and they were so good!!! The service was good and the place was clean and so were bathrooms!!! Looks like the pizza's would be good too !!!!

1  Thank karenog2012
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Restaurant is fairly new to the island, bringing with it the best pizza around! Crust is awesome! Stop in and try it, you will not be disappointed.

1  Thank KrisKZ