Island Inn
Quality Inn & Suites(Sneads Ferry)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$109
QualityInn
Topsail Shores Inn(Sneads Ferry)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$157
US$139
Shell Island Resort(Wrightsville Beach)(Great Value!)
US$274
US$259
Holiday Inn Resort Wrightsville Beach(Wrightsville Beach)(Great Value!)
US$292
US$270
HolidayInn.com
  • Beachfront
Silver Gull Motel(Wrightsville Beach)(Great Value!)
US$197
US$149
All reviewswithin walking distancepicnic tablesacross the streetthe ownerbeach accessrooms are smalldaily grindtwo queen bedscorner delibeach gearrelaxing staybeach housesalt watersecond homeshops restaurantsenjoyed our stayno frills
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Barbara at the reception welcomed me with a big smile. I immediately felt welcome. The room I had was sweet , like many other beachside motels, but it was apparent that guests here are very warm and happy with the accommodations. It's across the street from the ocean, microwave and fridge in the room. It's not fancy, but it makes up for that with charm. I like it.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Kim W
topsailislandinn, Owner at Island Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2014

Thank you so much for staying with us! We do try to make every guest feel welcomed. Our rooms are not huge nor fancy. We strive for clean and comfortable. This is an older beach motel and we did all we could to bring it into the 21st century.
If you are looking for quiet, clean, close to beach, walk to shops and restaurants, and just "hang out", then this is the place! If a person is looking for plush, in-room high-speed internet, kitchens, etc then we are not it:)

Thank you and hope you stay with us again!

Reviewed 27 May 2014

When I was a little girl, my family always took me to Topsail Beach but we usually stayed in a beach house. For nostalgia's sake (and a much needed vacation), my husband and I decided at the last minute that we wanted to take a family vacation to the beach for Memorial Day. After reading the reviews about Island Inn on trip advisor, I was very sure that we would have a pleasant experience and we did! The rooms are very clean and there's a place to store everything! There's a fridge and microwave in every room and free wifi. Outside of every room is a place to hang wet towels and bathing suits along with a table in case you wanted to eat outside or just lounge. It is literally right across the street from the beach! It's perfect if you're traveling with children, alone, or for a romantic weekend. We will definitely be back!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Precise428

Thank you so much for your review!
We love it when our guests are happy! This is what we strive for each and every day! We know we are not perfect nor never will be. But doing our best is all we can do and always glad to hear when our efforts are appreciated!
This place was a total disaster when we bought it and we made it into what it is today. We will continue to make improvements in our rooms every year as well as we fell our guests deserve the best we can give them!

Reviewed 25 April 2014

We love it here! We have been staying here for years since we sold the condo. It is a one day drive from Ohio and we are never so relaxed as we are with our Island Inn family! Super clean, super friendly and great place to stay for 7 days or more! Thanks, Mike and Deidra

Room Tip: Lower rooms look out on the pool and upper rooms have an expansive deck area!
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Mike F
topsailislandinn, Owner at Island Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2014

Thank you!!! So glad we meet your expectations year after year! And so happy to see you year after year! Our guests are like members of our family. We see couples grow together and their children grow up:) We truly look forward to seeing each and every one:)

Reviewed 17 February 2014

We had stayed in houses for years at Topsail. We were very sad when we realized we had to cut back on expenses, as do many families these days. Gone were the days of renting a large house for the week and having the entire family there. The husbands have to work now and so began my search for a smaller option... When I reserved my room for four at Island Inn I had no idea what to expect. After staying there for four days last summer, I am thrilled to say I found that "special someplace"!! I could not say a bad thing about this place if I tried! Clean, quiet, quaint, and did I mention clean? Nicest staff EVER, nicest guests too! Consider island Inn if you too are in the same boat...

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
8  Thank Melissa O
topsailislandinn, Owner at Island Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2014

Thank you so much!! We do our best to ensure every customer has the same great experience! Also, every year we are do upgrades to bedding, rooms, etc to make our wonderful guests' stay even better!

Reviewed 29 January 2014

The entire establishment was very clean and well taken care of. The pool was an added bonus. the beach is big even at high tide and always kept very clean. We have enjoyed every stay here! Everything in Surf Side is within a short walking distance of the Island Inn.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
7  Thank M R

We pride ourselves on the cleanliness of the Island Inn. Even though it is an older place, we did completely redo the entire motel and designed it for comfort, yet easier to keep to our high standard of cleanliness. Nice that our wonderful customers appreciate it!! Thank you!