Hampton Inn & Suites Swansboro / near Camp Lejeune at Bear Creek Gate
GreenLeadersBronze level
Dumont, United States
“Hotel rating”
Reviewed 1 November 2013

I was very satisfied with my stay at the Hamptom Inn. I will definitely go back. The price was very reasonable. the beds were extremely comfortable. My family was very impress with the cleanliness. The staff was very friendly. the check out and check in was very quick.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

crown142, Owner at Hampton Inn & Suites Swansboro / near Camp Lejeune at Bear Creek Gate, responded to this review, 4 November 2013
Thank you so much for the kind review. We appreciate all your comments on the hotel. It's nice to read when guests recognize our cleanliness and the great service our staff gives. We hope you will get a chance to visit again sometime in the near future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Cove City, North Carolina
Reviewed 31 October 2013

the hotel was great. everything was great. then the next day after I left, i found out they had placed a $25 hold on my card. I was never told about this and I really did not appreciate it being done. I have rented many many room and never had this happen. however this was my first time staying at a Hampton. might be this last because of this.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review. We do apologize for the debit card hold. Our bank requires a small authorization on all credit cards and debit cards which is pretty typical for most hotels. We do train our front desk staff to communicate this with all debit cards but I know we have a couple of new associates on the desk so we apologize for not communicating this to you. The authorization should have been released so please call or email me personally if that was not the case. I do hope you will continue to come to our hotel and other Hamptons. We have a great hotel and Hampton is the worlds #1 brand. Again, thank you for staying with us and taking time to write a review. Barry Eagle 910-509-1707 barry@crownhoteltm.com
Cupertino, California
Reviewed 30 October 2013

My Mom and I were traveling from PA to a cousin in SC and this was a good stopping point for us. I would definitely stay at this Hampton Inn again, clean & quiet; rooms were pleasant & well equipped; friendly, helpful, courteous staff; excellent complimentary breakfast, easy access to the hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Great to read you made our hotel your pit stop. Loved all your comments and hope on the return trip you stop again. Barry Eagle
Wayne, United States
Reviewed 25 October 2013

This particular Hampton Inn has an incredibly friendly and professional staff, the rooms were extremely clean and well appointed. We were in town for a family wedding and I am very glad the bride and groom chose this hotel to accommodate their out of town guests. I would stay here again in a heartbeat.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the great review. Glad you enjoyed your time with us and hope the other family and friends of the wedding party did as well. Thank you for the great comments on our staff. They truly go out of their way to make our guests feel welcomed. We won the "Connie Award" for service and brand excellence. There are only 10 hotels selected within the Hampton brand. Again, thanks for staying with us and we look forward to a future stay. Barry Eagle
Rougemont, NC, United States
Reviewed 20 October 2013

A comfortable, clean reasonably priced hotel near the beach. Loaded with amenities and staffed with friendly, helpful people. Resort-style stay at "local motel" price. A definite 10! I just landed in town the night before fishing and stumbled over this great new place on my way to the boat ramp. Nice find. Was given my Veteran's discount without reservations, given all of the options, and was in my awesome room watching free HBO in less than ten minutes. The security guard even helped me back my boat into their special parking area just for that purpose. If you're fishing anywhere from Emerald Isle to Atlantic Beach, this is your place!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

crown142, Owner at Hampton Inn & Suites Swansboro / near Camp Lejeune at Bear Creek Gate, responded to this review, 24 October 2013
We truly appreciate your great review and the great comments on the staff and the hotel. We put in trailer/boat parking spots just for guests like you. So glad you enjoyed the room and found our staff to be friendly and helpful. They really make the difference for our guests. Also, thank you for your service to our country as I am a veteran as well. We hope you tell all your fishing buddies about our hotel and hope to see you again the near future. Barry Eagle
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 16 October 2013

Fantastic. The hotel was clean and the people were very friendly and the guests were nice. I used the exercise room and it was clean and there was water and the equipment was well maintained. My room was nice and the bed was very comfortable. I loved the bigger bathroom.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the great review. So glad to read that you enjoyed the hotel and the service provided by our staff. We were voted one of the top 10 Hamptons in the US by Hilton and the only Hampton in North Carolina to receive that distinction. We hope that you will get a chance to come back to the area in the near future. Barry Eagle
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 11 October 2013

My family and I stay at your property at least once a year! We keep coming back because of the cleanliness and amazing service that we always receive. I would like to give a shout out to Lisa and Stephen at the front desk. Way to go guys! Stephen was VERY helpful in getting my reservations taken care of prior to our arrival. Thank you! Lisa, you went above and beyond a "wow" experience throughout our stay. It did not matter what time of day it was, you were always so cheerful and pleasant. It is obvious that you love your job and your guests. You even remembered our names! Keep it up! I cannot say it enough...thank you, thank you for everything this past weekend. You have an exceptional team and they should all be recognized! :)

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

crown142, Owner at Hampton Inn & Suites Swansboro / near Camp Lejeune at Bear Creek Gate, responded to this review, 18 October 2013
We appreciate the great review on our property and thank you for being a loyal guest. I also appreciate the nice comments on Lisa and Steven. It's great to read how our staff is interacting with our guests. Again, we truly appreciate the time you took to write a review and look forward to your next visit. Barry Eagle
Also consider these accommodations in or near Swansboro
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlantic Beach Oceanfront
Hampton Inn & Suites Atlantic Beach
Hampton Inn & Suites Atlantic Be...
#2 of 6 in Pine Knoll Shores
#2 of 5 in Morehead City
Hampton Inn Morehead City
Hampton Inn Morehead City
#1 of 5 in Morehead City

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Swansboro / near Camp Lejeune at Bear Creek Gate? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn & Suites Swansboro / near Camp Lejeune at Bear Creek Gate

Property: Hampton Inn & Suites Swansboro / near Camp Lejeune at Bear Creek Gate
Address: 215 Old Hammock Rd, Swansboro, NC 28584-9585
Region: United States > North Carolina > North Carolina Coast > Swansboro
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Swansboro
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hampton Inn & Suites Swansboro / near Camp Lejeune at Bear Creek Gate 2.5*
The Hampton Inn & Suites® Swansboro hotel is nestled in a historic North Carolina town on the banks of the White Oak River, which joins the intracoastal waterway and flows past the pristine beaches of Bear Island. Boasting quaint downtown charm, a small harbor and the lovely Hammocks Beach State Park (one of the most visited attractions in the state), you'll truly be in the middle of it all during your stay at our Swansboro, NC hotel. You can spend your days fishing, boating, camping and kayaking or just basking in the sun on the sandy beach. You'll also find plenty of golf, shopping, culture and amusement parks near our hotel in Swansboro. Travelers come from all over to enjoy the many exciting events, including the Arts by the Sea Festival, the Mullet Festival, Candlelight Shopping, the Christmas Flotilla, annual Oyster Roast, Blue Water Fishing Tournament, King Mackerel Tournament and the Speckled Trout Tournament… just to name a few! We're also a short drive to Jacksonville, where many of our finest Marines serve at Camp Lejeune.Visit the Hampton Inn & Suites Swansboro hotel and experience "The Friendly City By The Sea". ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Swansboro / near Camp Lejeune at Bear Creek Gate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn & Suites Swansboro Hotel Swansboro