“Excellent Stay!! Best Yet!!”
Review of Comfort Inn

Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Sylva
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Well let me start off by saying I hope the GM and owner read these. I had worked at a Comfort Suites for 6 1/2 years I had to quit last June due to having a Baby. Me, my fiance and my 13 month old checked into the hotel August 8th checked out the 10 stayed in room 302.. I have stayed in many choice propertys this one is by far the best from the front desk to main to Hskp and breakfast everyone was so nice. The hotel was beautiful, the decor was amazing..everything was perfect..I Also Heard many great things about the owner..Can u please open that Same hotel in Charlotte I would Love to be part Of Your Team..Excellent is a I can say!! Props to Comfort Inn Sylva!!

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank breezymoore34

Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

This is the best hotel ever! The wall thermostat was very easy to use. The room is so brand new, you can actually walk around on the floors barefoot! The bathroom has next to no mold!!! YAY!! The lobby staff was very friendly to me in my morning fog. The beds are super comfortable!! Went to the gym to work out and I feel great. They have everything I needed for a well-rounded work out. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone in the Sylva area, especially because it is exactly right for the price!

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Barbara L
Reviewed 27 July 2014

This hotel is less than a year old, so everything is pristine. The staff were so friendly and helpful, room was well appointed with comfy bed, selection of pillows, fridge, microwave and coffee maker. Location was easy to find with Walmart and a sonic close by. We were in town for the rock shows and spent 3 nights at the hotel. There was always fresh coffee and fruit in the lobby - breakfast has many great choices which change daily. There was always some type of eggs, sausage or bacon, potatoes, biscuits and gravy - plus the usual cereals, breads, waffles, yogurt and fruit. Lots of places to sit and even an outdoor patio with a few tables.

Room Tip: Our second floor, corner room had spotty wifi. We would log on and then the signal would drop. Whe...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Found this gem of a hotel in the mountains, it's only been open 6 months. Great place! Rooms are a little small,but very clean. Comfortable beds, and a very friendly staff. It's in the middle of town and is across the street from a 24 hour Walmart and shares a parking lot with a Sonic. What more can you ask for. Several restaurants close by as is the downtown area.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 July 2014

This hotel is less than a year old, so everything in the public areas, and the rooms, are in top shape. Nice breakfast in a cheery and spacious dining area. It is located on a hilltop overlooking an intersection, so if you are not familiar with the area, keep your head up to find it.

I think the employees make this property shine! The front desk folks always greet you when you enter the building, and seem to genuinely care about your comfort. One employee really went out of her way when we asked for directions to any scenic vista in the area. She gave thourough directions and then wrote them down carefully so that we would not get lost. She really made our day and our stay just that much better.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 July 2014

This is a new Comfort Inn, and they did a nice job with it. Nice breakfast to start the day, and I would say their breakfast was much better than the average hotel. Excellent work out facility with nice equipment. A nice comfortable gathering space on the main floor too. A bit pricey for the area, but it is new and as we all know, you get what you pay for.

Room Tip: Really no issues with road noise because this hotel sits on top of a hill, and the street level is w...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 July 2014

We spent Saturday night at this new hotel, was VERY PLEASED with the staff from the moment we walked in the door. Very friendly, wanted to make sure if we needed anything, they were just a call away. Rooms all have great views of the surrounding mountains. Beds and linen most comfy. Breakfast in the morning was more than expected. Offered the usual waffles, in two flavors, danishes, bagels, biscuits, gravy, eggs, bacon, sausage, even chicken patties. We will be staying here instead of the Holiday Inn from now on!!! KEEP UP THE GREAT JOB!!!

Room Tip: All good not a bad room in the hotel
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank ChrissysBluMoon
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sylva
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Sylva Dillsboro Area
#4 of 6 in Sylva
Hampton Inn & Suites Cashiers-Sapphire Valley
15 mi away
#4 of 12 in Franklin

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!