“Eat There Several Times a Month”
Review of Dale's Seafood

Dale's Seafood
Ranked #8 of 14 Restaurants in Tabor City
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 24 December 2013

Been eating here for years, normally several times per month, both for lunch and dinner. Our civic club meets & eats here two evenings per month, my family and I eat dinner here two or three times per month and friends and or business associates and I eat lunch here several times per month. It has a rustic seafood shack atmosphere, a friendly & efficient staff, very good seafood, as well as, steaks and other land lover meals. Prices are fairly reasonable when compared to similar restaurants.

Reviewed 20 November 2013

I cannot say enough about our visit here. We were in town for a baseball tournament and decided to look for a place outside of the immediate Myrtle Beach area. The entire team went. The place was busy, and now I know why. We ordered food ranging from burgers to fish to oysters and everyone (adults and kids) raved about the food. I enjoyed it so much, my husband and I went back the next day for lunch on our way home. Staff was very friendly. Cannot beat the prices, more reasonable than the myrtle beach places. The place is a little older, could use some updating, but everything was very clean, fresh and comfortable. We are from up North and this was a great example of southern hospitality. A great place to eat! Stop reading, and GO!!

Reviewed 27 August 2013

If anyone is traveling thru tabor city nc, dales seafood is a must to stop in and get the greatest tasting seafood. The quality and quantity were amazing, and the service is the best. A must to stop in and get a great meal.

Reviewed 15 June 2013

The food here was just average for seafood and was a bit more expensive compared to Adams. The service was good.

1  Thank SandraT284
Reviewed 4 February 2013

We have stopped here for lunch on multiple occasions and this was the worst we have seen it.
Bowl at the salad bar appeared to have a glob of salad dressing left by the dish washer. Floor was trashed with pieces of seafood, salad, and stains, even bits of oyster shells. Table top needed a good washing. The wait staff was inattentive.
If you could overlook the lack of cleanliness, the food was good and the prices were reasonable.

1  Thank Ray S