“Good Stay”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Tarboro
Reviewed 7 August 2012

I had a couple of problems when I first arrived at this property. One was major to me in that the room door was loose and you could take a credit card and jimmy the door. However, I was very pleased that the owner, himself, came up to my room and personally took care of this problem. It has been my experience, being a frequent traveler, to have a completely incident free stay; however, when it is resolved quickly and effectively, that is what most of us really appreciate.

Room Tip: I personally like the king rooms for they like love seats and are like a mini suite.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank JimmiG

Reviewed 1 June 2012

I stay in Tarboro a lot for work. I have tried the other hotels here but they were just "rooms". The employees in the Comfort Inn here make the difference for me. I'm here tonight for work and may tack on tomorrow too just to enjoy the pool. The breakfast area is great with waffles, fruit, eggs, meat, cereal, and other stuff. The manager is wonderful. If you are lucky Christine will be working the front desk when you get here. She is always a true pleasure and brings me back every time! Tell her I sent ya! Happy travels!

Room Tip: They recently replaced the TVs with new flatscreens. HUGE difference! I used the meeting rooms once...
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
4  Thank leadingbyexample
Reviewed 2 May 2012

Nice bathroom, bed, biker friendly, let me keep bike under the awning, would not give ma rag to cleen windshield..used there towel business center didnt work, no clock in room

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 March 2012

Great people, Great Service, extremely clean. Polite, friendly, great breakfest... No need to stay anywhere else. Reservations are always accurate and prompt, I never have to wait, Check in is speedy and I feel at home here. No need to stay anywhere else....

Room Tip: Ask any of the friendly girls at the front desk and they will give you a good room everytime!!!
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank Michael B
Reviewed 19 March 2012

The staff were nice, room was comfy, but the pillows smelled as if someone was smoking & doing the laundry. Yuk! The room also smelled as if it was a former smoking room. The bed was comfortable & the room was clean. The other issues were that the eggs were pasty-powdered tasting. And last but not least, we were pulling a utility trailer behind our pick-up truck and couldn't get under the pull-through area to unload our luggage because the staff parks in the "NO PARKING" zone by the front door! Bad form!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 February 2012

The bathroom was not clean... The room was adequate, bed comfortable... breakfast fine... Desk personnel sullen - you wouldn't consider it Southern Hospitality... Would not recommend or return. Clean is so important and if the bathroom is not clean, how do you know if the rest of the room is clean? Probably not, and this made me very uncomfortable.

Room Tip: Look at the room before you check-in.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank OlgaandTomGauss
Reviewed 20 December 2011

Stayed there this summer while in town for my school reunion. Convenient location and easy to get to from the 64 bypass.

Our room was quiet and the beds were comfortable. I loved the extra pillows! There's good variety in the free breakfast available each morning in a section with tables by the lobby area.

We plan to stay there again this summer.

Room Tip: Our room was quiet but faced the parking lot. I might ask for a room that faces the woods next tim...
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank pachachuck
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tarboro
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Rocky Mount
#9 of 29 in Rocky Mount
Candlewood Suites Rocky Mount
Candlewood Suites Rocky Mount
#4 of 29 in Rocky Mount

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!