“Not modern but clean”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Tarboro
Reviewed 27 May 2013 via mobile

This is an old hotel. No way to get around the fact that it is due a major renovation. However, the rooms were clean and the staff friendly and courteous. This hotel does allow smoking on the third floor. We were placed on the second floor and had no problems with odor.

• Stayed: May 2013
Raj P, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2013

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our atttentin, we greatly appreciate the feedback and kind words towards our team. I hope if your trvels bring you back to the tarboro, we see you againt ! kindest regards.

Reviewed 17 May 2013

The hotel was old but it was managable.It was clean and the staff was second to none and very accomodating. We were made to feel welcome. Breakfast was good and we were happy when we left. We would say here again.

Room Tip: What ever you need ask them when making reservations. Family owned and made you feel like family. Fa...
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 March 2013

The service I received at this hotel exceeded what I've experienced in many 4 & 5 star hotels. When back in Tarboro I won't consider anywhere else. I especially want to thank Christine for going above and beyond the call of duty and doing so with a smile.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank Lake-Gaston
Reviewed 13 March 2013

Took the wrong exit off US-64. Made a left and enjoyed the hospitality here. Nice Breakfast. Good clean rooms for the value..and nice people who were willing to go above and beyond to help make you feel welcome. I experienced southern hospitality..and southern bbq!!! Thank you Comfort Inn for making a westerner feel at home!!!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank judy w
Reviewed 10 February 2013

This is my place to be when I am in Tarboro. I stay here all the time, I couldnt ask for a better place to be. Christine welcomes us just as if she is welcoming us into her home. Breakfast is always wonderful. Ms Helen always has a kind word and Teresa in Housekeeping takes good care of us..Please come and give this homey place a try..you wont regret it.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Latisha J
Reviewed 8 February 2013

Clean rooms!! Good breakfast!! Amazing girl at the Front desk on Monday Afternoons,Christine. Walking distance to some really good eating places..Nice historic town with southern hospitality. Stay here..you wont be sorry...I'm not and will be back again and again!!!

Room Tip: Ask for 209
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank Suzette S
Reviewed 8 February 2013

Central to my business in Tarboro. Front Desk person, Christine, was welcoming and knowledgeable. Rooms were clean and the breakfast was awesome!! Lots of choices. I would recommend this hotel to anyone!!!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank matt m
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tarboro
Candlewood Suites Rocky Mount
Holiday Inn Rocky Mount I-95 @ US 64
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#16 of 28 in Rocky Mount

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!