“Nice surprise in this small town!”

Elizabeth Pizza & Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 88 Restaurants in Thomasville
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Reviewed 18 February 2013

Located in a strip-mall beside Walmart. Good atmosphere for Italian with a full menu. The staff were attentive, salads and beer were cold. They were featuring their new XL pizza and we purchased that for a deal so we had lots to take home for lunches.
The pizza was very good and we enjoyed ourselves.
It was a very nice surprise right off the interstate in this small town.

Reviewed 8 February 2013

this place has the best pizza in Lexington NC, they give big pizzas and the salads are the best . I love lots of meat . the resturant itself is nothing exciting but the food is amazing.

1  Thank LaTesha
Reviewed 17 January 2013

Elizabeth's is one of the best Pizza's in the land...and we've lived all over. Comfortable surroundings and great staff!

1  Thank Deb C
Reviewed 5 November 2012

Have been twice, and will make this our place to go for lunch and dinner. My husband had never had a stromboli before, he will have lots of them now. I had the chicken cacciatore and it was wonderful. We will recommend to all of our friends and family. The wait staff was friendly and answered all of our questions.

1  Thank Plumpurplecrazy
Reviewed 26 September 2012

The food was good but my service sucked. I didnt get what I ordered and by the time I did my family was done. I sat with no tea in my glass for about 5 min and that is a big no no with me. Not sure I will be back to give it another try or not.

1  Thank susan c