“Best Pizza Buffet”

Add it.
Mr Gatti's
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 13 June 2013

As far a pizza buffets go, this is one of the best ones I have been to anywhere, definitely the best one in the area. And they always ask if there is a special pizza that you would like to see on the buffet once you pay at the register. There is always an assortment of meats and veggie pizzas, in addition to less traditional things like a white pizza, buffalo chicken, even taco on occasion. Spagetti also available (never tried it).

The cinnamon dessert sticks are also very good. Salad bar is good too. Overall, if you are out with the kids and are in a pinch for time, and like different kinds of pizza, then check this place out.

Reviewed 2 June 2013

Mr Gattis probably deserves only 4 stars, but the nostalgic factor of this restaurant boosts it up to a 5. I went back there recently and it was still as great as I remember. In my opinion this place is as much of a landmark in Thomasville as the big chair. I've seen just about every NASCAR great living in the area at least once or twice here, if you want a great traditional pizza buffet, there is only one place it the area to visit.

Reviewed 2 May 2013

love the pepperoni and cheese.and ham and pineapple.one of my favorite sauces.hate the one in lexington closed down many years ago.the best one is in salisbury

Reviewed 29 October 2012

Used to live in the area and ate there at least once a week. I recently visited the area again and we had to stop and enjoy a meal at the place we all always agreed on. Nice new look, friendly staff, food was hot, salads nice and cold. One major let down was all the pasta sauces had mushrooms in them, YUCK, i hate mushroom and they no longer offer the delicious cookies that they used to have. However, the experience is there and the food was great. I just love this place, wish they would open one in the Albany NY area

Reviewed 20 July 2012 via mobile

They recently changed the name to just Gettis. But it has been remodeled which is nice. I have eaten there since I was a kid. It is my favorite pizza. It's buffet style or you can order a specific pizza or get it to go. They have a drive through window in case you call a pizza in. Also, if there don't have your favorite pizza on the buffet then just ask and they will make it. There hamburger pizza is awesome!