“Excellent Food”

Captain Tom's Seafood
Ranked #41 of 88 Restaurants in Thomasville
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Great service and the food taste excellent. We look forward to returning when we visit Thomasville again.

Reviewed 18 November 2013

Had dinner with a group of friends on a Saturday evening. I ordered the senior flounder with baked potato and slaw. Usually, a senior order consists of one piece of fish. I was surprised to have two large pieces of some of the best flounder I had eaten in a long time. It was thick, mild and flakey. Everyone at my table enjoyed their food. Our server was very attentive and everyone left full and happy.

Reviewed 22 March 2013

My brother was visiting from Ohio. My husband suggested we take him and our granddaughter to Captain Tom's for dinner his last night here. We had been telling them how much we love going there.

Now, we all have had the experience of bragging on a service to someone, and then finding out that their experience was not like ours, right? Not in this case. We have never had anything less than what we expect..friendly staff, clean and comfortable surroundings, good prices, and delicious food. They have a very nice variety of menu items, something to please every appetite. Don't like seafood? Try the delicious steak and chicken dishes!

We were not disappointed last night! My brother could not believe the quality of the food, and the generous portions. Three of us had to request doggie bags! We were never hurried. Our waitress was not only very efficient, she was friendly and attentive, but not intrusive. She earned her tip simply by her wonderful attitude.

I can't recommend this restaurant enough. We have been visiting there for over 12 years. I cannot recall one time where we were disappointed in any way. Small town flavor and atmosphere with a quality product and service. Enjoy!

Reviewed 17 September 2012

This place is clean, hot food. Prices are reasonable service is great. Best fish inland. Great choice of platters.

Reviewed 17 February 2011

The seafood was anything but fresh. The service was only slightly better, and is the most expensive meal that I have had in Thomasville. Be scared, be very scared.

3  Thank RoadCoder