“Family fun”

Topsail Beach Skating Rink
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Roller skating like it was back in the 70s. Wood floor good music no fancy lighting system one disco ball and lots of fun. We are open every night March through September the rest of the year we open occasionally like and check out our Facebook page for updated hours.
Reviewed 26 July 2013

$5 per person and that includes skate rentals. Great time, and you will work up a sweat. Open from 7pm to 10pm. They sell snacks, water and soda.

4  Thank Kycop
in 11 reviews
"heck"
"rental"

Reviewed 9 July 2013

We skate here yearly when we visit our cousins at the beach. Walking in and renting your skates takes you right back to 1977. I am fairly sure our skating rink had A/C when I was young. This one does not. And in July, it is hot. We still love it. They play the same music that was played in the 70's when I was skating. The floors are hardwood and sound like they did back then too. They have fans in the windows, so when you get tired stop at a fan and get some air. We love it. Cheap entertainment for a hot summer night!

4  Thank MurfeeW
Reviewed 4 April 2013

I am 44 now and i have been going to the skating rink since i was 5 years old. I love the fact that i can take my kids somewhere and show them how it was when i grew up. it is amazing that the ownership has been the same since they opened in 1964. I will continue to visit there for as long as they are open.

7  Thank Daniel A
Reviewed 2 April 2013

From the old-time smell, the beautiful old floors, record palyer and 45s...this place is great! We enjoyed the old skates too. What a fun place, and so well preserved from 1964.

4  Thank Pamhal