“Great place to vacation at no crowds to deal with.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Twin Bedroom
Swimming, Hot Tub, Playground
South Topsail
Spectacular Views
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 25 reviews

Reviews from our community

Scott659
Fredericksburg, Virginia
“This unit did not live up to its expectation. :(”
Reviewed 30 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

First of all I want to say I wish I didn't have to give this rental a "2" on this review but after long thought I have to be honest with myself and others on the site.

I want to say that the view from the unit was extraordinary from the living room and master bedroom. The pool is located directly across the street which is very convenient. That's were the good ends.

When we arrived, the kitchen was not very clean. The dishes looked like they had not been washed very well and we found food particles on some of the silverware. So we spent the first few hours of our trip cleaning up the kitchen and doing the dishes by hand, just did not trust the dishwasher. Also most of the pots and pans have no nonstick surface left on them and had burnt on surfaces and were in serious need of replacement. When I contacted Lloyd about these issues he said that he has someone that cleans the unit and that the pots and pans are due for replacement. I got the impression after our conversation that he was going to see what he could do about getting us some replacements soon. I reached back out to him a couple of days later and got no response. We just had to make due with what we had. (We ate out a little more) :(

The comforters on all but one of the beds were stained. All the furniture inside the unit was fine about what you would expect from typical beach units. The master bedroom's bathroom has still not been updated and one of the rocking chairs outside needs to be replaced, it is literally falling apart!!! And to top it all off we had a roach run across from the kitchen to the bathroom before I could catch it and kill it.

Also the Wi-Fi was very spotty, if you have kids with electronic devices like mine it was not fast enough or a strong enough signal to maintain good connection. I think the unit is to far away from the wireless router. You could not do much more than simple email or web browsing. I ended up sharing out my Wi-Fi thru my mobile phone. It was much faster. Lloyd said he has been having issues and is working on it, future reviews will tell.

In my opinion this unit has the potential to be an awesome place to stay if the owner would take a more vested interest in this property and finish renovating the master bath. But until he does I cannot recommend this unit to anyone. The cheap price is not worth it, I will gladly pay a little more next time...

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The View
Liked least: The overall unit was just not clean
Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
1 Sep 2014
Dear Guest,

As a private owner I am committed to providing the most fun and positive experience by offering a nice clean home at a reasonable price. I really appreciate comments from our guests in order to make continuous improvements to the property. Many of the items you mentioned have been addressed and there are more improvements that are scheduled to be completed. Again we apologize for any inconvenience and will continue to strive to meet or exceed our guest's expectations.

Best Regards,

Lloyd
njnotary5...
Phillipsburg, New Jersey
“Great place to vacation at no crowds to deal with.”
Reviewed 19 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Topsail is a great place to vacation at without the crowds. The ocean is at your doorstep and there is a pool across the street and a Bar-B-Que area to cook and eat at. Beautifull sunsets evening and morning. Good water quality and fishing. Several nice restaurants and fishing piers nearbuy. Apartment was great came with everything you need just bring sheets and towels. Two TV's, 3 bedrooms and spacious kitchen, dinning and living room. Deck overlooks the ocean. I recommend it for anyone wanting a quite vacation with your kids and its away from the crowds.

Liked best: No crowds.
Liked least: I liked everything about the place
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
Tammy1312
Canton, Ohio
“Very relaxing locale with great amenities”
Reviewed 29 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014
people found this review helpful

Our vacation rental was very nice. The layout was great with a large master bedroom and nice-sized second and third bedrooms. The deck overlooking the ocean was spacious and had a nice assortment of chairs. The living space was spacious and the furniture very comfortable. We rented from Lloyd, who was very helpful in resolving the couple of small issues that we had with the rental.

We would have liked to have had a more updated master bathroom - we all ended up using the more up-to-date second bathroom for showering. More towels would have been helpful as well.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location, location, location !!!
Liked least: Bathroom facilities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Malinda M
Waynesville, North Carolina
“Oceanfront Dream”
Reviewed 30 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014
people found this review helpful

Our favorite thing about the condo was the oceanfront deck where we could watch the sun rising over the ocean – but we loved the entire space. We even extended our stay because the condo and beach were so inviting and delightful. Lloyd, the owner took very good care of us. The condo was very clean and very comfortable. We highly recommend staying here.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Oceanfront deck.
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Virginia
Reviewed 5 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$165
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing