“Amazing Little Gem!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Twin Bedroom
Swimming, Hot Tub, Playground
South Topsail
Spectacular Views
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
M_Dotty_C...
“Amazing Little Gem!”
Reviewed 22 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

OUTSTANDING view. We had a great time. Cute and cozy condo much larger than anticipated! We loved being able to have our babies with us. They loved it too!

Go656495
“Great location, nice condo, good to have pool”
Reviewed 21 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016
people found this review helpful

Our experience at Lloyd's condo was perfect. We love Topsail, and it was nice to experience the island a little farther north than usual. The view was as lovely as shown, and it was good to have a balcony large enough for several people to sit comfortably. The place was well furnished, and the baths were nice; large showers. The ad didn't make it exactly clear, but there are two full baths. We also liked the pool (across the street) and being able to play there as well.

Lloyd was very responsive and pleasant. Although we didn't have any problems to resolve, I got the impression that he would have taken care of things immediately.

We hope to come back next summer!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: oceanside, great view, availability of pool
Liked least: 3rd floor
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
kbdeal
“Lovely condo”
Reviewed 12 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016
people found this review helpful

This was our first trip to Topsail...found this place online and it was the only one I coud find that had a decent price I coud afford and split the cost with friends. Besides the stairs to climb :) but good excerise! it's a great little condo..can relax very easily here. And yes it has a gorgeous balcony view! Loved the master bedroom and bath! Lloyd was super nice n getting back w me promptly and called to make sure everything was ok the day we arrived. Thanks again! :)

Linda Kay...
“The ultimate ocean vacation ever”
Reviewed 8 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

Everything at the rental was absolutely perfect. Pretty much soundproof. Never heard other tenants. Exciting and yet relaxing

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
mbmoncus
Mount Airy, North Carolina
“Wonderful place to stay and relax!”
Reviewed 11 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016
people found this review helpful

The condo was wonderful. Very well decorated and the 7 of us slept very comfortably. The pool is located just across the street and is an easy walk from the condo. The beach itself in this area was very clean and not very crowded at all. This a great place for a family vacation!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: It was very roomy which was nice since there were 7 of us.
Liked least: Being on the 3rd floor
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Troy H
Powhatan, Virginia
“Great condo and location”
Reviewed 4 April 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

We have rented this condo several times and have had a wonderful experience. The location and the oceanfront view are spectacular. We were able to store our boat and have boat ramp to put boat and kayaks in the water. The condo is very nice and the owner Lloyd is very good to work with!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
pcrislip4...
Wadsworth, Ohio
“Misrepresented”
Reviewed 23 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015
people found this review helpful

This unit is misrepresented -- be cautious! I was told there was an attached grass area for my dog which turned out to be the devil strip between the busy main road and the condo parking lot!!! The unit had ROACHES....yes, roaches! A bug guy was called out and did spray BUT, spraying only made them even worse. After waking up to roaches in my bed, I left after only 3 days into the vacation!! THe day I left, I was told the water would be shut off for the day due to a water leak. Ummm, no showers, no toilets, no water for my dog, GLAD I LEFT. The owner messaged me to give me a partial refund but has since not contacted me so I have received nothing and have disputed the charge with my credit card company.

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
3 Oct 2015
Dear Guest,

As a private owner I am committed to providing the most fun and positive experience by offering a nice clean home at a reasonable price. I really appreciate comments from our guests in order to make continuous improvements to the property. This guest requested a refund for no reason on the first day, complained about the location "Was not like Myrtle Beach" She bought along a 60-70-lb dog without my permission or proper documentation. Queens Grant is a wonderful beach location with a great park located less than 50ft from the unit, all of my guest with pets compliment on the closeness of the green space. Also, the summer has been unusually hot, wet and humid and has been a major factor for the influx of palmetto bugs, not roaches. I contacted HOA and they immediately dispatched a tech to the location within a few hours, considering this was a holiday weekend. The HOA, the next morning identified a possible root-cause for the bugs, a small water leak in one of the upper units, water was shut off for 2-hrs and repairs completed, a follow up by the pest control was performed, no bugs in the unit was reported.Again we apologize for any inconvenience and will continue to strive to meet or exceed our guest's expectations.

Best Regards,

Lloyd
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing