“Mountain Dream Getaway”
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Wonderful views
Kitchen area
Kitchen area, fridge/freezer, range, coffee maker, microwave, all cooking utensils, china
High beamed ceilings
Sprial stairs lead to the loft area with pool table
Large open deck with BBQ
Hot tub just off the deck in gazebo
Close to Nantahala Lake, underneath the lake is the town of AQUONE
Go whitewater rafting one of the many activities that are local to the cabin
Hike the Appalachian Trail or Bartram Trail for magnificent views
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Tori B
“Mountain Dream Getaway”
Reviewed 12 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

I booked this cabin for my Mom as a birthday get away surprise.It was better than pictured and the perfect weekend trip I could have asked fo. The cabin was located in the perfect central area to meighboring towns and beautiful mountain views. It was clean and cozy and included everything that was advertised. I will say this cabin is intended for 2 people max as it is tight space perfect for solor or couple retreat. Mrs Annie was kind, welcoming, and very informative. I will definitely book with Mrs Annie at Aquone Cabins again in the future. Truly a delight...my mom said it was one her most memorable birthday experiences!!

Management Response
14 Nov 2017
Hi Tori, thank you for such a lovely review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay in Laurel Ridge, and we hope you visit us again in the future.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing