“Good BBQ.”
Review of BBQ Joes

BBQ Joes
Ranked #1 of 5 Restaurants in Trinity
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The BBQ is good, the service is friendly, but a little overworked. This is a good, quick place for the lunch time crowd.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Nobody here has a clue about what is gluten free and in this day and age it is so frustrating. I was starving so I ordered a burger without a bun and a drink. I hope they figure this out because they are losing customers.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Friendly service, good size portions restaurant was very clean was very happy with our visit.
Restrooms very clean.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

First, my wife and I judge professional BBQ competitions, so we tend to be a bit more critical than most, and we generally prefer brisket, which is the most difficult meat to prepare well. That being said, we stopped here on a road trip and my wife ordered the brisket sandwich and I got the brisket plate. In general the meat was just OK. It was tender, but dry without the sauce on the table and the cole slaw on top, which was a chopped, not shredded, slaw. It went well with the meat and came in a regular and bbq variety. We each got a different type and both pf us preferred the regular. There was no really clear smoked meat BBQ taste to the meat. Not bad, not great. The high point were the hush puppies in a donut shape with a real sweet corn taste. The other down side, for me a least, was that the food was served in a cardboard sort of bowl, which made it difficult to cut the meat easily. I understand the reasons, but...
BBQ is largely a matter of personal preference. Some might love this even though we found it just average for commercial BBQ, which is, admittedly, very different from competition que. That being said, we would come back should the occasion arise again.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

We have eaten at BBQ Joes many times and have never had a "bad" meal. Great food, great price and great country atmosphere! You will not be disappointed!