“This vacation rental will not disappoint!”
other travellers have booked this property
Exterior 2 Exterior 3
Entrance to Neighborhood
Community Park along River
River from Community Park
Wildlife in Neighborhood
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Chilefont...
“This vacation rental will not disappoint!”
Reviewed 20 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014

The cabin met my expectations and then some. It could not have been in a better location for me and my family. I really appreciated the attention to detail and organization that the owners have done. I felt like I was at home. Everything was very clean and nicely kept. The cabin felt very private to me as well. I Ioved all the ammenities and the cozy feel of the place. I would also like to say that the owners were very kind and attentive to any questions that I had. I would stay at this cabin in a heart beat!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
14 Nov 2016
Thank you for your kind words. You are welcome anytime.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing