“The best all around”

Ranked #11 of 20 Restaurants in Tryon
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 5 May 2013

My husband and I have been eating Mr. Juans food for years. Both now at this restaurant and even before he opened this establishment. We have watched him grow from the ground up. In my opinion, this is be best Mexican food offered anywhere. We tell everyone about the food and atmosphere. It is AWSOME, We would love to spread this to everyone and encourage you to visit. You will not be disappointed at all and he also has the best margaritas around.

Reviewed 15 March 2013

Authentic mexican cuisine. I was very impressed with the delicious house margarita for only $3.75- I live in Miami with all the cubans and latins and it was a nice feeling to come to the beautiful NC mountain area and find a cozy mexican restaurant. Restaurant is clean, comfortable and the food is reasonably priced. The owner served us. More people should come here. It is a winner in my book plus I practiced my Spanish with the owner. Thank you Juan!!

Donna ( the blonde that came in from Miami)

Reviewed 16 February 2013

The service was friendly and quick. The food excellent. Their salsa is really good. I love the chicken soap and my wife loves the quisadillas. Their open everyday which is a plus in this area!

Reviewed 16 September 2012

After moving here from Mi we have tried all the Mexican restaurants nearby and now we have found the best one. Food and service was great as well as the portion and price. We will make this a regular place to eat.

Reviewed 14 June 2011

we always get restaurant.com gift certificates for mr. juan's. it is your typical delicious mexican restaurant made even cheaper with the discount. i've always gotten good service there as well.