“Outstanding”
Review of Dutch Creek Trails

Dutch Creek Trails
Reviewed 23 May 2013

Ryan made the ride worth while, I rode twice at Dutch Creek with my 6 year old daughter during our spring brake. The guide showed us wild turkey and great vistas.

Reviewed 12 September 2012 via mobile

Beautiful horses, knowledgeable people, amazing experience. From the waiting for the ride to go to the stables, to pairing us with the horses. The views are breathtaking, the horses are beautiful. I would do this every day.

1  Thank romerofont
Reviewed 11 September 2012

We just got back from Horseback Riding! We truly loved it! Our guide Travis had us laughing so much! His father and owner Keith Ward was so nice and friendly! My horse Bailey was so sweet! Loved it! It was an adventurous ride! Beautiful mountain land and views, wonderful hospitality!! We will be back!!!

Reviewed 25 August 2012

Well to start off the scenery is amazing up at Dutch Creek! Cowboy Keith is super nice and has real pride in what he does. I went with my 7 yr. old who has been in weekly private lessons for over a year and she did great on Mocha. We had never been on trails in the mountains before we have been at the beach and of course at her barn near Greensboro, NC.

Reviewed 19 August 2012

My husband and my 6 year old both went for a trail ride. They both had a great time. The horses were well behaved and it was a fun outing.