We booked a condo thru RCI, usually the condos we've stayed in have been pretty nice. This place was a dump!!
The only nice thing I could say about the place was it was pretty clean, except for the mold in the coffee pot.
The problems are too numorous to list them all, but here ar a few:
1. The fan in the bedroom was loose at the ceiling mount and swung back and forth if turned on, it was cool while we were there so we did not need to use the fan, but they have NO air-conditioning, so it would be bad in the summer.
2. The stove burners on the top were all the wrong burners, and did not sit right on the stove, so we could not cook eggs in the morning, as the pan set too much of an angle. Also the oven was so old that you could not read any of the controls.
3. The inside of the dishwasher was rusted.
4. They have very sheer curtains up for the bedrooms, so sheer that you can easily see right through them, had to dress in the living area.
5. The lock on the bathroom door was broken off, so it could not be locked.
6. At night the place is very poorly lit, we got an extra lamp, but still pretty dark place.
We gave the people running the place this list and they told us the next day that this is how the place is supposed to be, the broken things are just normal.
- Also Known As:
- Willow Valley Hotel Vilas