“Great out of the way golf course”

Deercroft Golf Course
Ranked #2 of 2 things to do in Wagram
More attraction details
Owner description: Measuring 6,566 yards from the championship tees, this 18-hole, par 72 golf course sports a rating of 72.1 and slope of 130.
Reviewed 3 July 2014

This is a hidden gem. If you are in the area you should give this one a try. Close to Pinehurst, NC and very affordable.

All reviews
"pinehurst"
in 5 reviews
"fun"

Reviewed 26 June 2014

One of the best deals you will find in the Pinehurst Area for playing golf, a true experience
for a price you will not find "in town". The course is in great condition, the staff (club pro and
owner a one man staff) very friendly. Will play this again, it may be a few miles outside
of town but worth the trip.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

While at Pinehurst for the US Open, my friend and I played Deercroft. We could not have had a better experience! Beautiful golf course, well-maintained, friendly staff, and inexpensive to boot! We had planned to play another course later in the week, but eagerly returned to Deercroft for another fantastic round of golf! I see that negative reviews were written 2 years ago. They don't apply anymore, as Ted and his amazing staff have revitalized this golf course with a passion for excellence. I highly recommend Deercroft to any golfer in the Pinehurst area!

Reviewed 10 June 2014

One of the best courses I have played. Very friendly and informative staff. Would definitely played again when in this area.

See more reviews
Reviewed 7 April 2014

I have played over 30 golf courses in the Pinehurst Area. The management staff are committed to makeing this a great golf course. I play at Deercroft often, the great thing is, that
everytime i come back, improvements have been made and great enhancements have been made through out the golf course. The new sand traps and waste areas really gives it a new feel. I love the changes and new challenges it offers. From the middle or back tees, i use every club in my bag and it forces me to hit a variety of golf shots. Keep the improvements coming !!

1  Thank Dean E