“TripAdvisor”

Hampton Inn Raleigh/Town Of Wake Forest
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Wake Forest
Reviewed 5 December 2013

Great Hotel. I always stay at this hotel when I am in the area. I have never been dissatisfied with the service and or comfort. We used to have our family reunion here and always received great service.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hampton W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Raleigh/Town Of Wake Forest, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2013

Dear Sandra B.,

Thank you for taking the time to convey your comments regarding your recent experience with Hampton Inn Raleigh/Town of Wake Forest by filling out a TripAdvisor revivew. Your willingness to share your thoughts with us and with other TripAdvisor members is genuinely appreciated.

I was pleased to learn of your satisfaction with our staff and our facilities, and that your stay was so enjoyable. With your input, we can constantly monitor our product to maintain the high standards of quality and performance that have become a Hampton Inn tradition. Thank you again for your comments.

Reviewed 5 December 2013

The renovation project is going to help this hotel. The staff is very helpful and appear to work at pleasing the customers. The renovation process is not causing a stay problem as the construction staff are aware of the need to respect the staying/paying customers.

Dear Tony R.,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us and to other TripAdvisor members via your online review. I am so glad to hear that your recent stay with us was not affected by the construction activities that are currently taking place at our hotel.

We are truly pleased to know when our guests have had such a good experience, and I know that you are as excited as we are to see the final results of our renovation process. It is our ultimate goal to provide a better guest experience for everyone through this process of updating our rooms.

I hope that you will be able to return again soon to the Wake Forest area! We look forward to earning another 5-star review from you following your next stay here.

Reviewed 26 November 2013 via mobile

Room was clean and in good working order. Top floor was being refurbished but we we in an older unit and I think it did not need it. Staff and breakfast were good for hotel fair. I will stay there again when l am in the area.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Hampton W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Raleigh/Town Of Wake Forest, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2013

Dear Mark B.,

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Raleigh/Town of Wake Forest during your family's recent trip to our area. I am so glad to hear that you found your room here to be clean and comfortable, and that our staff and breakfast met your expectations as well.

We sincerely appreciate that you took the time to review your stay with us on TripAdvisor. It's always a pleasure to read such great comments following a guest's visit to our hotel. I hope that we will be able to earn a 5-star review from you following your next trip here! We look forward to welcoming you back to our Hampton Inn.

Reviewed 18 November 2013

The staff was pleasant but the hotel was very noisy. The room had obviously been a smoking room in the past as it smelled like they had tried to clean it. Stayed at a Hilton the next night that was cheaper , had better service, was quiet and clean

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hampton W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Raleigh/Town Of Wake Forest, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2013

Dear Toby S.,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us and to other TripAdvisor members after your recent visit to our hotel. I am glad to hear that you found our staff to be pleasant!

While we appreciate knowing the things that pleased you, we also like to know where we can improve. I am very sorry that you were dissatisfied with the scent of your guest room. If you ever experience an issue like this during any future stay with us, please report it to my staff immediately and they will work to immediately and effectively correct the situation. I also apologize that you do not feel you received a great value for the price that you paid.

I hope that you'll find yourself in Wake Forest, NC again soon and that you'll give the Hampton Inn another chance to earn a 5-star review from you! We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel.

Reviewed 13 November 2013

Let me start by stating I love the Hampton Inn. It is a great value and usually great customer service. However, when we checked in, we had confirmed one type of room, and a lesser room was what we walked into. I said, no big deal, they will make it right. Well, the manager said, "Won't that room do?" I replied no, and she said that is what they had and could not change it.

I then showed her my printed confirmation, and another person finally fixed the situation. I also thought the hotel, going through renovations, seemed old and tired. Our room was updated, but the bathroom door would not shut without brute force.

On the good side, the beds were comfortable, rooms very clean, and breakfast was good as usual. Also, hotel was very quiet. This hotel would have been a 4 if not for the customer service and bathroom door. I don't know if I would stay here again, but the hotel had excellent access to where I needed to be. All in all, an average stay at a Hampton, when all my other stays have been very good or excellent.

Room Tip: Don't forget your confirmation number
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Hampton W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Raleigh/Town Of Wake Forest, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2013

Dear bmaver64,

We sincerely appreciate that you chose to stay with us during your recent trip to the Wake Forest area. I am so glad to hear that you are a loyal guest of the Hampton brand! Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us and to other TripAdvisor members following your stay with suggestions as to how we could improve the guest experience at our hotel.

We appreciate knowing the things that please you as well as those areas that need our attention. It is our goal to provide the high quality standards you have become accustomed to from the Hampton Inn brand. I am very sorry for the issue that you experienced with your room type and the with the substandard level of customer service that followed that issue. I also apologize for the sticky bathroom door. Please contact me directly at beth.rose@hilton.com or (919) 554-0222 if you would like to discuss any of these issues in further detail. We strive to please all of our guests and appreciate your comments.

With your input, we can constantly monitor and change our product to maintain the high standards of quality and performance that have become a Hampton Inn tradition.

Reviewed 13 November 2013

This is a comfortable hotel with nicely appointed rooms and good service. I found the complimentary service on Wednesday evening with pizza and drinks to be a welcomed surprise. The staff were friendly and helpful and I wanted for nothing during my stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Dear Jan H.,

Thank you for taking the time to convey your comments regarding your recent experience with Hampton Inn Raleigh/Town of Wake Forest by filling out an online review. Your willingness to share your thoughts with us is genuinely appreciated.

I was pleased to learn of your satisfaction with our staff, facilities and that your stay was so enjoyable. Many of our guests enjoy the Manager's Reception and I'm glad you were able to join us for the fun! With your input, we can constantly monitor our product to maintain high standards of quality and performance that have become a Hampton Inn tradition. Thank you again for your comments.

It was indeed our pleasure serving you and we look forward to welcoming you again to the Hampton Inn Raleigh/Town of Wake Forest. We certainly hope to be able to earn a 5-star review from you following your next stay.

Reviewed 3 November 2013

Overall, a good hotel and good stay. We have always stayed at Hampton Inns where available and will in the future. This hotel was a little hard to find, off the beaten path, but at the same time was quiet and shady, a pretty place.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hampton W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Raleigh/Town Of Wake Forest, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2013

Dear Kay G.,

I was pleased to learn of your satisfaction with our staff, facilities and that your stay was so enjoyable. With your input, we can constantly monitor our product to maintain high standards of quality and performance that have become a Hampton Inn tradition. Thank you again for your comments.

It was indeed our pleasure serving you and we hope to welcome you again soon to the Hampton Inn of Wake Forest, NC. We're looking forward to having the opportunity to earn a 5-star review from you following your next stay with us.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Wake Forest
Candlewood Suites Wake Forest Raleigh Area Hotel
Sleep Inn Wake Forest Raleigh North
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Raleigh North - Wake Forest
WoodSpring Suites Raleigh Northeast Wake Forest
Hampton Inn Raleigh - Capital Blvd. North
Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh Triangle Town Center

Been to Hampton Inn Raleigh/Town Of Wake Forest? Share your experiences!