“Family Trip”

Hampton Inn Raleigh/Town Of Wake Forest
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Wake Forest
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Central location nice. Salt water pool nice. If you want a fridge or microwave let them know when you book your room. Can't get one after the fact. Nice quite place to rest your head. Like all places bring your own pillow unless you like small. Bedding was very nice and looked very clean. Staff very nice and helpful.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hampton W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Raleigh/Town Of Wake Forest, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Dear Elizabeth F.,

Thank you for staying with us here at the Hampton Inn Raleigh/Town of Wake Forest during your recent family trip to the Wake Forest area. It's great to know that you enjoyed so many things about your stay! We appreciate that you took the time to make such specific comments about the things that pleased you.

While we appreciate knowing the things that you were satisfied with about your stay, we also like to know where we could have improved. I am sorry if you were inconvenienced in any way by the lack of a microwave and minifridge in your guest room. I also apologize for the fact that you only feel as if you received a 3-star value from our hotel. We strive to pleased all of our guests and appreciate your comments.

I hope that you will be able to return again soon to our area for another visit. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel and hope to be able to provide you with a 5-star experience during your next stay with us!

Reviewed 18 June 2014

This hotel has a good location. Comfortable for business or leisure. Good location near restaurants, grocery and gas. I would recommend staying at this hotel. Staff was pleasant and accommodating. Hotel is nestled behind the trees off main road.

Dear Marinda M.,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a TripAdvisor review following your recent stay with us here at the Hampton Inn Raleigh/Town of Wake Forest. I am very happy to hear that you were pleased with your stay at our property and that you would return here again for a future visit.

We strive to provide 100% satisfaction for all of our guests. If there's anything that we could have done differently to earn a 5-star review from you, please let me know. I can be reached via telephone at (919) 554-0222 or via email at Beth.Rose@Hilton.com .

Again, we appreciated the chance to have you as our guest and we thank you for taking the time to make such positive remarks about our property. I hope that we can work with you to ensure a completely satisfactory experience following your next stay at our hotel!

Reviewed 16 June 2014

I always stay at Hamptons....this one however has a lousy Business Center...old PC's that would not work. Important when you are traveling on business. Front desk attitude: That's just the way it is.....

1  Thank kt5812

Dear kt5812,

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Raleigh/Town of Wake Forest as your lodging provider during your recent visit to our area. I am very pleased to know that you have been satisfied with the Hampton brand, and we appreciate your loyalty to our family of hotels.

While we enjoy knowing the things that pleased you, we also like to know where we can improve. I am very sorry that you had a negative experience with our business center, Further, I sincerely apologize for the unprofessional reaction you received from our guest services staff when you reported your problem. I will address both of these issues immediately.

I hope that you will give us another chance to provide you with a 5-star stay during your next visit to the Wake Forest area. We look forward to welcoming you back to our Hampton Inn hotel.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

After Hilton Honors made an error on my reservation change, the hotel staff took ownership of the issue and resolved the problem. My stay went very well and I was pleased with the clean room I was assigned. If it hasn't been mentioned, the pool is now open. The remaining updating is almost complete. Breakfast was great each morning and housekeeping checked to see if I needed anything often. This hotel is in a convenient location and there is a shopping center behind it that I walked to (cut through the wooded area in back) which included restaurants, Food Lion, drug store, bank and much more. Enjoyed the stay and would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Hampton W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Raleigh/Town Of Wake Forest, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Dear TheMongooseIsLoose,

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Raleigh/Town of Wake Forest for your recent business trip to the Wake Forest, NC area. I am pleased to hear that you were very satisfied by your stay at our property.

It's always a pleasure to receive a full 5-star review from our guests, and I have also appreciated reading the remarks that you made regarding the specific things that pleased you. I will be certain to share all of your comments with our team, as they will enjoy reading your review.

I hope that you'll be able to return again soon for another visit to our hotel. We look forward to being able to welcome you back to our Hampton Inn hotel!

Reviewed 6 June 2014

Overall my 2 night stay was well. The only issue I had was due to the front desk staff. They were pleasant, however, the issue at check in caused other problems. When I arrived there were 2 folks at the front desk. One was on the phone. I approached the person not on the phone and she handed me off to the person on the phone, who I'm guessing was on hold. She told me about the hotel and all gave me the keys. The next morning I wake up and see a voicemail on my phone. A front desk person had called me the previous night at 11pm asking if I was coming. So the person who i "checked in" with didnt press the final check in key, perhaps due to her distraction. As a guest it would be nice to recieve undivided attention at check in, espicially since it is the guests first impression of the hotel. After i heard the voicemail I called the front desk to tell them I was actually here and had been since the previous day in the afternoon. After actually being checked in, I figured my room would be cleaned when I came back that day and it was not. All this possibly occured because of the distraction of the front desk agent upon arrival. Otherwise the stay was very well. I loved the location. It was off capital bvd, but not far from it. The continental breakfast was very good. Lots of choices and clean serving area. I loved the room, it was very clean. The bathroom was very spacious. I think it was a handicapped accesible room but that was fine with me! Overall a good stay but it was the distracted front desk agent that was a poor experience. I would recommend this hotel overall.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Jeremy L
Hampton W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Raleigh/Town Of Wake Forest, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2014

Dear Jeremy L.,

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Raleigh/Town of Wake Forest as your hotel during your recent trip to our area. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed the majority of your stay with us.

While we always appreciate knowing the things that pleased our guests, we also like to hear about where we could have improved. I am very sorry that you were not completely satisfied with the service you received from one of our Guest Services Agents, and I sincerely apologize for any inconveniences that arose as a result of this situation.

We strive to please all of our guests and appreciate your comments. I hope that you'll give us another chance to provide you with a 5-star stay during your next visit to the Wake Forest area!

Reviewed 31 May 2014

I stay at this hotel when I work in the area. As usual they didn't disappoint. The room was clean spacious and very comfortable. I have stayed here several times, and would recommend to anyone coming this way. The staff was very nice and helpful. I didn't have a reservation, but had no trouble getting a room. There was a mix up in rooms and Cynthia took great care to see that it was taken care of. Thanks girl you rock. Of course when I get back there I will stay here.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Hampton W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Raleigh/Town Of Wake Forest, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2014

Dear Rick B.,

Thank you for taking the time to write a TripAdvisor review regarding your experiences at the Hampton Inn Raleigh/Town of Wake Forest. We sincerely appreciate the kind words and your loyalty to our property.

I am very pleased to hear of your complete satisfaction with our staff, hotel, and amenities. I will be certain to share your remarks with all of our team members; they'll enjoying knowing that you have been happy with the service they've provided during multiple visits. I am sorry to hear that there was a mix-up with your room during your most recent stay here, but I'm glad Cynthia was able to get this situation resolved for you in a prompt and effective manner.

I hope that you'll be able to return again soon to our hotel, perhaps even for a leisure visit next time. We all look forward to welcoming you back to the Hampton Inn Raleigh/Town of Wake Forest.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

This hotel would probably have been better on another weekend. They are in the middle of renovations, so the area around the elevators looks like (and really is) a construction zone. We had planned on taking our granddaughter swimming, but the pool was not opened. No mention of this on the hotel website when I booked and no mention of it when I checked on our return. Patrons should have been informed as amenities always help determine my decision on where to stay. The rooms are smaller than I expected and not all rooms had refrigerators. I heard the clerk say that if you want a room with a refrigerator, be sure to include the request with your reservation. We arrived at 3:30 (check in is 3p.m.) only to be told our room was not ready. The hot breakfast was more than adequate.

Room Tip: If you want a refrigerator in your room, be sure to make the request prior to your arrival.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Judy15066,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to our hotel and to other TripAdvisor members following your recent stay with us. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed our complimentary hot breakfast bar.

While we appreciate knowing the things that pleased you, we also like to know where we could have improved. I am sorry that you were not completely satisfied with multiple aspects of your stay. We are in the process of converting our pool water to saltwater and did not anticipate that it would take as long as it has to get the saltwater balanced for safe swimming. I sincerely apologize for any inconveniences that were caused by this situation. We strive to please all of our guests and appreciate your comments.

I hope that you'll give us another chance to provide you with a 5-star experience at our hotel. I also sincerely hope that you'll enjoy the finished products of all of our current hotel upgrade projects during your next visit. We look forward to welcoming you back to our Hampton Inn hotel.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Wake Forest
Candlewood Suites Wake Forest Raleigh Area Hotel
Sleep Inn Wake Forest Raleigh North
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Raleigh North - Wake Forest
WoodSpring Suites Raleigh Northeast Wake Forest
Hampton Inn Raleigh - Capital Blvd. North
Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh Triangle Town Center

Been to Hampton Inn Raleigh/Town Of Wake Forest? Share your experiences!