“Great staff & a nice place”

Hampton Inn Washington
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Washington
Reviewed 24 March 2014

The front desk staff was extremely nice and very helpful. I wish I had gotten the young ladies name because I would have certainly emailed the corporate office about how helpful she was. Clean facilities and comfortable rooms. I am staying here again this week while in town on business.

Reviewed 16 March 2014

Bath room fixtures need updating. The Bates Motel had a better shower head. The commode produced a loud high pitched whistling noise when flushed. I reported it to the front desk at checkout but was met only a slight nod from the desk clerk (Man). Every thing else about my stay was satisfactory.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

i was amazed to find that smoking was allowed within certain areas of the hotel. the hallways reeked of smoke. fortunately it did not extend into my room. the hotel is also a little "tired". it needs some maintenance and updates. the up side was it was only 500 yds from my meeting location. There are not many dining locations near; mainly fast food joints.

1  Thank J Michael W
Paul_Banta_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Washington, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2014

Thank you for writing a review about your recent stay at our hotel. We are very sorry you were unhappy with your stay. We appreciate your feedback, and will keep your comments in mind while we work to improve our guest experience. Again, we apologize for the inconveniences and we hope you’ll stay with us again soon and tell us what you think about our improvements.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Super clean. Great staff. Very nice room with a great desk for work. TV was brand new and huge. Chairs were comfortable. Bed was very comfortable. Nice and quiet. Bathroom was awesome. Floors were super clean. Great place to stay for business or pleasure.

Reviewed 2 March 2014

I was very happy and excited about this hotel. It was a great experience. I was very impressed with the room. We had all of the comforts of home. The breakfast was superb. I slept like a baby. I was well rested . The staff was very friendly and helpful in everyway.

Reviewed 26 February 2014

Really enjoyed my stay. Room is clean and smells fresh. Beds are very comfortable. Staff was helpful. Lobby had a welcoming atmosphere. I really like the microwave and refrigerator in the room. Location to my conference was adequate distance. I would definitely consider staying here again if we have another conference in this area

Reviewed 12 February 2014

We came for the Ducking Carving Festival and even though the weather was bad our accomodations made up for it. Great place to stay. From the ease of finding the Inn to the check in process and check out it was a breeze.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Washington
Fairfield Inn and Suites Washington
#6 of 7 in Washington
Hampton Inn Greenville
Hampton Inn Greenville
#1 of 22 in Greenville

Been to Hampton Inn Washington? Share your experiences!