“Excellent for the $$”

Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Washington
Zebulon, North Carolina
“Excellent for the $$”
Reviewed 7 June 2013

I'm not quite sure where the bad reviews are coming from but for the $$, I think it's a very nice place. Staff is very nice. From check in to house keeping, everyone has been wonderful.
Our room is clean, appears newly furnished, bath is nice. We paid $47.00 a night, and I don't think we could have gotten a nicer place for the $$. I stay in alot of hotels, and this one is perfectly fine.
Also, a plus to have fridge and microwave!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Charleston, West Virginia
Reviewed 20 May 2013

I had to return to the room because I forgot something, and a motel employee was taking out trash in the room next door. He came in our room to get the trash as I was leaving. I thought I had removed all of our belongings from the room, but he came running after me as I was walking to the car. He found a curling iron and a phone charger that my sister had left behind. We are so grateful for the thoroughness of the room check and the immediate return of our property. The staff is really great.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Voorheesville, New York
Reviewed 27 April 2013

My family and I stayed here for a couple days on the way to the beach this past weekend. I was very pleased with the service and the staff there was very helpful. I was told that this place is under new managment and from the looks of it they are doing an excellent job. I stayed here almost a year ago, and from last time to this time things have done a 360 degree change. The rooms are remodeled, the lobby area was done well and our room was very clean. My family and I felt completely safe here and the staff made us feel at home. I would definitely stay here again considering the very reasonable price and I recommend that you stay here as well. Very pleased.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Washington
Magnuson Hotel Washington
Econo Lodge North
#6 of 7 in Washington
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Greenville/University Med
Best Western Plus Suites-Greenville

Been to Days Inn Washington? Share your experiences!