“new comfortable beds”

Days Inn Washington
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Washington

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Cary, North Carolina, United States
Reviewed 16 September 2013

This is what you get when you wait till the last minute to book a room for Family Weekend at ECU. The staff was very nice. Room smelled like smoke, even though it was a non-smoking room. Someone had thrown-up on the hallway carpet and no-one cleaned it up. Room was not very clean overall. Bathroom was in dire need of a facelift (I'll leave it at that). At least the sheets and pillow cases were clean...I think.... And the highlight was waking up in the morning and being greeted to Mr. Cockroach on the countertop by the sink. I didn't share that with my family until we were in the car heading out. That's what you get for $56.

Room Tip: Find a different hotel.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Greensboro, North Carolina
Reviewed 12 September 2013

I was completely surprised when I walked in. My boyfriend and I stay here all the time and this time I walked in the the whole front lobby had been redone. It looked really nice in there. The colors matched perfectly. There was a new girl at the front desk, said she was the new manager, and was way friendlier than the last lady that checked us in. We asked for a room on the inside of the building and the rooms were nice, it had a new flat screen tv in it and the beds were comfortable. The only thing I would suggest to them is that they put more stuff for breakfast. We sat at the pool and it was nice little touch to the hotel. I do not usually write reviews, but upon leaving I was handed a trip adviser card, and found this site. I now find this to be very helpful. I would recommend this hotel to people that are visiting the area.

Room Tip: Room in the inside by the pool was the most quiet.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Washington
Magnuson Hotel Washington
Econo Lodge North
#6 of 7 in Washington
Best Western Plus Suites-Greenville
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Greenville/University Med

Been to Days Inn Washington? Share your experiences!