“Average”

Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Washington
Louisville, Kentucky
“Average”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Take the good ( or Acceptable ) with the bad, if you can. Good price, clean place. But if open doors and wandering guests stir fear in you, look elsewhere. I was somewhat apprehensive, but
no one bothered us ( luckily ). I mentioned this to the clerk at check-out, she seemed unconcerned. Therefore, no apology=no reference.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank bestymoore

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Stayed at the Days inn reasonable price. rooms clean, but they inner connect or our did with the smoking section. Air pressure changed and the smoke smell came into our non smoking room. had to keep bathroom closed.

Room Tip: find out if next to smoking rooms
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Walt Disney World, Florida
Reviewed 15 May 2014

We checked out this hotel in Washington, NC. There are not many choices in Washington, NC. I researched price and quality. I am pretty easy going and not too much of a complainer.

I reviewed their Website they had great reviews, and I found out they are part of the Wyndham family of lodging.

I joined the Wyndham rewards program and got the new member rate. I drove 12 hours and arrived in the evening at dark. When I pulled in I witnessed what appeared to be a drug transaction at the downstairs motel room, and I also smelled marijuana. I observed several motel rooms with their doors open and the occupants appeared like thugs.

I went inside the lobby and the front desk clerk was rude, and dressed in middle eastern attire. The Lobby smelled like heavy ginger and was filthy. You cannot even imagine my disappointment. I was tired, and eager to unwind, and sleep in peace.

I explained to the front desk clerk, what I witnessed and she stated She didn't know, and made it very obvious she didn't care. I ended up going down the street to a Comfort inn (That's another story)

When i explained I would not be staying there as a result of what I witnessed she called someone on her cellular phone and spoke Arabic, so I could not understand, but when she hung up she proceeded to explain to me that I would be charged $166.50 for cancellation of my reservation and If I had a problem then I needed to go online and complain there to the people I made the reservations with?

Frustrated, and now angered I left and called Wyndham member services. After 4 seperate calls, and speaking to customer service representatives who really don't give a crap about you, your experience or your family, I finally got to the manager of member services, She was Apologetic, and was a yes person.

it has been 3 weeks now, and I ended up disputing the $166.50 charge to my credit card.

DO YOURSELF A FAVOR, TURN AROUND AND START RUNNING.

STAY IN NEW BERN, OR GREENVILLE IF YOU CANT STAY AT THE HAMPTON INN IN WASHINGTON.

Room Tip: As far as i am concerned there are no good rooms to this dump!
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
4 Thank RCE E

Travellers are raving about these Washington hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Washington
Magnuson Hotel Washington
Econo Lodge North
#6 of 7 in Washington
Best Western Plus Suites-Greenville
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Greenville/University Med

Been to Days Inn Washington? Share your experiences!