“In The HEART of The Hood!”
Review of Washington Motel

Washington Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Washington
Washington Motel
Ranked #7 of 7 Hotels in Washington
Washington, North Carolina
“In The HEART of The Hood!”
Reviewed 2 September 2014

Lock your door, your car, and your wallet.
This is a $25 motel charging $52.
dirty, smells of Indian food(I think) no services
Drug deals in the parking lot, loud fights and police called.
Nuff said........ stay away.

Room Tip: Go to Hampton in for $10 more
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
4 Thank Dave M

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Wardensville, WV
Reviewed 18 August 2014

The bed was very comfortable. Although we made a reservation well ahead of time, the air conditioning was not turned on when we arrived at 10 PM and the room was hot upon our arrival. The manager had to come down and turn the AC on. The bathtub had a dripping problem, and the paint on the wall was peeling in some places. There were no towels in the bathroom, and we had to get towels the next morning. The people who ran the place were very nice. The motel is located near restaurants and a shopping center. It is located on US 17 and you need to take Business 17 at Chocowinity if you are coming in from the south and not take the by-pass. If you are on a tight budget, this motel is for you. Both of us stayed and each of us had queen-sized beds for $52.00!! The room had a small refrigerator and a microwave. The room was clean.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank WaltonTiger
washington nc
Reviewed 11 March 2014 via mobile

I don't like staying there no more because the fact that I got bite rashes on me from the place and then when you walk in the room he smells bad and they bed be having holes in them and it don't make no since I hate this motel

Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank strawberry7890

Travellers are raving about these Washington hotels

Port Penn, Delaware
Reviewed 14 January 2014 via mobile

If you like dirty rooms this is the place for you. I can not recall a more dirty room that I have ever stayed in. I would pass on this hotel in the future. I hope you do as well. There are other places to stay in the area.

Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Luckyinlove2000
Raleigh, NC
Reviewed 6 February 2013

I stayed here a single weekend night in January; total price with tax was round around $46.

This is definitely an older place that has seen better days, but I got the room right next to the lobby, and although it was a bit small, it was perfectly fine for what I needed, and the quality of the furniture/bed was very good. I did have to do just a bit of creative re-arranging in order to get the power cable to reach an outlet, using the table and chair as a work area.

The room had a fairly quiet heating/ac unit, good quality TV, refrigerator and microwave. It didn't have an alarm clock, but I always carry my own, so that wasn't a problem. The wi-fi was good and strong; be sure to ask for the password at the office. It will be in the format of a phone number; take out the dashes and it works fine- I had to experiment to get that to work.

I had no problem with sketchy characters or noise, perhaps being in the front of the building helped. I also like being able to park right outside my room. This motel is also very convenient to the main shopping center and restaurant section of town.

Room Tip: Try to get a room in the front, as close to the office as possible.
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled solo
Lawrenceville, Illinois
Reviewed 2 September 2012

I stay in a hotel 4 nights a week across the united states. I have stayed in the best and i have stayed in what could possibly be the worst! .... The Washington Motel is a older building that has has some nice renovations and the room was VERY CLEAN, I am very picky when it comes to where i sleep, being a female traveling by myself. The staff was very friendly and the price was great! I feel that I did get a great value for my money at the Washington Motel. Thanks for a nice nights sleep and a good price for a good clean room and a comfy bed. When i return to Washington NC I will be staying here again! Thanks Neva LL Transport

• Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed 12 November 2011

Nice Job on Room Improvements:
- Nice new tile work in bathroom - professional work!
- Good electrical lights and receptacles
- Nice new furniture - nothing scabbed together. Quality stuff.
- New AC units - quiet and very functional.
- Heavy-duty front door and door lock. Secure!

Very clean. Friendly, helpful, and honest management.
This is the mom and pop hotel you alsways wish for!

Unfortunately, our non-smoking room smelled strongly of smoke. As it seems to be for all Virginnia hotels, all rooms are smoking rooms.

Room Tip: Our room near the office was updated and very nice. Ask for the same. Encourage them to charge peo...
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank traveller101101015
Also consider these accommodations in or near Washington
Hampton Inn Washington
Days Inn Washington
Days Inn Washington
#5 of 7 in Washington
Baymont Inn & Suites Chocowinity/Washington

Been to Washington Motel? Share your experiences!