“CULTURAL CENTER OF WAXHAW!”

Crossroads Coffee House
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Waxhaw
Reviewed 22 April 2013

This place is great if you want to buy a coffee and sit with locals and chat. Just about everyone is welcome. Pedophiles and terrorists are the only ones restricted.
Its a great place to come and BS with locals who are a combination of southerner and transplants from the north!

Reviewed 29 January 2013

If you're downtown Waxhaw, make sure to stop at Crossroads Coffee House. It has a homey, atmosphere and just calls for you to have a cup of coffee (your way) and maybe a cookie and sit and visit with your favorite person. BTW...they even have flavors that Starbucks doesn't have...like my favorite almond flavoring for a decaf/non-fat/no whip almond latte. Yes, Please!

Reviewed 29 August 2012

I live in Ballentyne NC.........twenty minutes north of Waxhaw. I took my out of town guests to Waxhaw Monday, 8/27/2012, to browse the shops and experience the small town of Waxhaw. Unfortunately, most of the shops are closed on Mondays and Tuesdays. We were thrilled to find Crossroads Coffee House opened. It is a deliteful, quaint little coffeeshop. Our group ordered five different coffee drinks. There was only one employee there. It was very obvious the woman knew very little about the different drinks and I guess that should have been our first clue....we should have left. Instead we paid "starbucks prices" for absolutely DISGUSTING drinks!!! Every single one of them! We all later concluded that our experience was likely not the norm......they appeared to have quality coffee and products. I'm sorry to say.....I believe it was "operator error." There is no way they would be able to stay in business making drinks like we were served!!!

1  Thank feelliketravelingon
Reviewed 16 August 2012

Now that th they are also a Coffee Roaster in Charlotte area... the coffee is excellent as always... but seems to b e better when ordering coffe of the day... Took home some of their own blend of Espresso and it was really terrific... jsut right....

Reviewed 15 May 2012

This is a nice little place. If I had more time, its the kind of place you could sit at for hours!