“We found a treasure!”

Fox's Pizza Den
Ranked #13 of 50 Restaurants in Waxhaw
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Monroe, North Carolina
“We found a treasure!”
Reviewed 24 September 2013

We were volunteering at the Museum of the Waxhaws and went to get some lunch. We had heard about a place that had good burgers but as we drove into town we saw Fox's and on an impulse decided pizza was what we wanted. What a break! I had the barbecue chicken pizza and my girl had an Italian Stromboli. We both shared a cup of real home made ice cream. The food... all of it... was delicious! It was some of the best of its genre that I have ever experienced. It's c=kind of small but the service is as good as the food. I should have had a hint when I noticed they had 3 delivery cars leaving as we pulled in. I highly recommend Fox's.

• Visited September 2013

Waxhaw, North Carolina
“Great local pizza!”
Reviewed 28 July 2013

We had family over for a movie night and ordered a Big Daddy pizza, mozzarella sticks w/marinara sauce and bread sticks. Fox's Pizza was more than accommodating in allowing us to split our pizza half Meat Lover's and half Veggie. We ordered it for delivery and it was perfectly on time and delicious. They also make their own ice cream!

• Visited July 2013
FoxsWaxhawOwner, Owner at Fox's Pizza Den, responded to this review, 18 September 2013
Thank you for your comments. We appreciate them very much.
Waxhaw
“Disappointing Pizza”
Reviewed 23 August 2012

Our first visit. The sauce on the pizza was delicious but the crust was very disappointing. It tasted underdone. It was soggy, no crispness at all. We ended the meal with their homemade ice cream. Both the Key Lime and Peach were a disappointment. I couldn't taste the peaches, if there were any in there at all, and the texture was icey rather than creamy. However, the homemade cones were delicious, frest and crispy. We're probably done with this place after the first experience.

Visited August 2012
FoxsWaxhawOwner, Owner at Fox's Pizza Den, responded to this review, 6 September 2012
Dear Maam,

Thank you for taking the time to review our local business establishment.
Thank you for your comments. My wife and I appreciate your patronage very much. I would like to remedy this situation for you. The situation you describe is not a typical experience that we want you to remember Fox's by. We have been in business nearly 10 years and we take pride in satifying our customers. Please call me on my cell phone (704-770-5328) or email me (rick.hodge@carolinafoxs.com). Also, I would like to know if you have additional comments.

South Carolina
“RAW”
Reviewed 20 May 2012

I really did like the sandwiches/wedge there however on my last visit the bread on my wedge was hard and rubbery. It wasn't fresh and when I told the manger they didn't seem to care.

Visited April 2012
FoxsWaxhawOwner, Manager at Fox's Pizza Den, responded to this review, 6 September 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our local business establishment.
Thank you for your comments. My wife and I appreciate your patronage very much. I would like to remedy this situation for you. Please call me on my cell phone (704-770-5328) or email me (rick.hodge@carolinafoxs.com). Also, I would like to know if you have additional comments.

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Great Local Pizza place”
Reviewed 16 March 2012

Well done... efficient service and delivery... and such nice folks to deal with... it's welcomed to have such a place that really delivers.

Visited March 2012
Thank you for your comments. My wife and I appreciate your patronage very much. Please call me on my cell phone (704-770-5328) or email me (rick.hodge@carolinafoxs.com) if you have additional comments.

Rick Hodge, owner

Been to Fox's Pizza Den? Share your experiences!