“Consistently yummy food.”

Moe's Southwestern Grill
Ranked #32 of 54 Restaurants in Waxhaw
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Not a lot of atmosphere here but consistently good food. Monday is a discount day for burritos. We end up getting a homewrecker and splitting it as it is SO big. If you sign up for text specials the first special is a BOGO burrito -- at least is was for me.

Reviewed 9 February 2014

I am not from the south, so I had never heard of Moe's. It's very similar to Chipotle, but it has a bit of a different taste from that of Chipotle. Maybe it's that Moe's food seemed to be fresher. It was good!

Reviewed 27 April 2013 via mobile

Portions were much smaller than the Moes we have been to before. I got a Joey jr naked. There wasn't a cup of product in the bowl. Both red and green salsas didn't taste as good as our other experiences.

Reviewed 29 January 2013

What I love about Moe's is that I can get a burrito on a whole wheat tortilla! Thank you for that smart, healthy option. I also love that they have one of the drink machines that has 1,000 different beverages for you to choose from. Go on Monday as they have a $5 special.

Reviewed 20 December 2012

Can get crowdered on weekend but the food is good, love tghe chips and cheese dip, take you food outside and watch the waterfall and the kids and young couples , great to see families having a good time.