“One Of My Most Memorable Birthday Trips” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Andon-Reid Inn Bed and Breakfast

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Andon-Reid Inn Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #3 of 19 Waynesville B&B and Inns
Atlanta, Georgia
“One Of My Most Memorable Birthday Trips”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2012

On April 4, 2012, my husband took me to the Andon-Reid Inn Bed and Breakfast for my birthday trip. I don't even know where to start. It is everything that it says on the website. Rachel and Ron are the most hospitable people in the world. From the moment they greeted us (upon our arrival), I knew that we were at the right place. They make you feel so warm and welcome. Their home is so clean, beautiful, inviting, and very well decorated. I enjoyed every moment that we spent there. Don't talk about the food - OMG it is the best. From the preparation to the presentation. Everything was just tip top:). For dinner, they recommended some fabulous restaurants downtown Waynesville. They are on point with everything. I just cannot stop telling everyone about this place. I posted some of the pictures that I took on Facebook and have told all of my friends about it. I've shared the web address with several. Well done Rachel and Ron. I cannot wait to come back. Thanks for making my birthday trip so special.

Gary and Shupan Abraham
Atlanta, GA

Room Tip: Just go with what you can afford at the time. You cannot go wrong with any of the rooms in the hous...
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
andonreidinn, Owner at Andon-Reid Inn Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, 12 April 2012
Thank you so much Shupan and Gary. It was definitely our pleasure having you here and thrilled that you chose us to celebrate your birthday!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (189)
Columbus
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2012

Our stay at the Andon-Reid was FANTASTIC! The inn was absolutely beautiful and the food was out of this world! Ron and Rachel were the best at being sure we were well taken of. We were only able to stay for one night but we definitely plan to return. P.S. The sunken jacuzzi was very romantic! Thanks again!

Room Tip: The Library Room with the jacuzzi was quite romantic! Great to have our own outside porch access.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Clemson, South Carolina, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2012

We absolutely loved our stay here in early January. The inn keepers are not only knowledgeable and and helpful, but they are some of the friendliest people I have ever encountered. Ron and Rachel are THE BEST! Unfortunately I got food poisoning in town at a local restaurant, and Ron and Rachel were so accommodating, even changing the breakfast time and making me a special breakfast the next morning.

Of course, I can't not mention how beautiful the actual bed and breakfast is. The whirlpool tub, the fireplaces, the wood floors and details. It was like living in a dream. I hope to come back again some day soon!

Room Tip: The library suite! You can't beat that tub!!!
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
Spartanburg, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2012

There is a serious problem with staying at the Andon –Reid. You will never be able to stay anywhere else when you visit the WNC Mountains, once you have had the Andon-Reid experience. Ron and Rachel are the perfect hosts with a blend of hospitality and service, and their ability to also provide you with a very private stay. Our room (Grand Library) was beautifully appointed, functional, and spacious. Their wrap-around porch was just the thing for late afternoon relaxing. The location is great, as you are about 30-45 minutes or less away from anything you may want to do. And, it is a very walkable distance from downtown Waynesville (which has several very nice restaurants). Attention to detail is apparently their trademark, from the walking sticks and umbrellas at the door to all of the edible goodies that Rachel provides (A scrumptious cake, a cheese plate, and a basket of snacks. All just for you in your room.) It may be a bed and breakfast, but you won’t need lunch after the legendary three-course morning meal. I’m not a hugger, but I had to hug Rachel before we left. Great little inn. Great people. A great memory.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank rmathis00
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2012

My husband & I just returned home from Andon Reid. It was tough to leave this am. We got a living social deal for 3 night stay. I'll be honest I was a little worried about the treatment we might get for using a coupon. From the momment we arrived we were extremely well taken care of. Ron and Rachel were so welcoming and friendly. We stayed in the White Sulfur Suite; it was so cozy with a fire place and sun room. Ron gave us maps and restaurant recommendations. Rachel cooked up the best breakfasts we have ever had. Not to mention a beautiful chocolate cake and well put together cheese plate; you will not go hungry! This was our 4th b&b and by far the best. It can be a little awkward staying with strangeers but Ron and Rachel made us feel so at home and comfortable. My husband even took a nap! I would highly recommend staying at Andon Reid. The inn is a perfect suburban local. Close to shopping and sights as well as hiking trails and peaceful enough to just rest and relax. We can't wait to visit WNC again soon. K&M

• Stayed March 2012
Austin, Texas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2012

Andon Reid held many firsts for me. My first bed and breakfast experience and my first North Carolina Visit! It has started a love for Bed and Breakfasts! Rachel and Ron are just a dream! They are so very accomodating and really want to make sure your experience is top notch! We were in the Library Suite and the bath tub was RIDICULOUS! It was literally just as big as the bedroom :) hahah!!! Plus they have a fireplace in each room and are all very easy to use! The food was exquisite and i am still graving the granola we had on our fruit each morning! We went as part of a wedding party and had the house shared with other wedding guests. Due to the late nights Rachel and Ron were so happy to offer breakfast at a later time to accomodate our "Sleep/party schedule" Love it Love it! Hope to see you both again soon!

Room Tip: Can't go wrong with any of the rooms. Alllllll BEAUTIFUL
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Brandee M
Clover, SC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2012

Thanks to Ron and Rachel at the Andon-Reid B&B our stay in Waynesville was great. Ron and Rachel have a wonderful place and they were gracious and helpful hosts. The rooms are excellent and offer all the comforts of home. Ron was very helpful in offering advice as to what to see and do in the area, and Rachel is a great cook. Waynesville is a wonderful place to spend time and relax. The Downtown area has intersting shops and restaurants. You can easily spend a few hours enjoying the charm. Waynesville is also a great location to serve as home base for seeing the western North Carolina mountains and all they have to offer.

We highly recommend Waynesville and the Andon-Reid B&B. I guarantee your stay with Ron and Rachel will be a highlight of the trip.

Jeannie Greene

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Waynesville
BEST WESTERN Smoky Mountain Inn
Grandview Lodge
Grandview Lodge
#7 of 19 in Waynesville
The Yellow House on Plott Creek Road

Been to Andon-Reid Inn Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!