“Good Barbeque”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 April 2018

Really good BBQ, great service and reasonable prices. If you are in Waynesville and have a hankering for good BBQ - Go Here!

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

My wife and I came here last night for dinner and this place IS one of thee BEST BBQ restaurants you will find anywhere!!! My wife had pulled pork and I opted for shrimp and a 1/2 rack of baby back ribs. Our server, Jessica, suggested the ribs after I asked her what item customers come here the most for. I was only sorry I got the 1/2 rack instead of the whole cuz these ribs were PHENOMENAL . My wife’s pulled pork was killer, as well. We got sweet potatoes that were simply ridiculous good...YUM! The sides of slaw and baked beans were good, too! Ohh yeah, we got a starter of the half loaf of onion rings...these were sooo tasty....and the recommended spicy ranch dipping sauce? Gold on top of gold! The BBQ sauces (2) were winners! One ketchup based and the other, a mustard based!
I give Fat Buddies R&B 2 thumbs up!!

1  Thank Tommyboy917
Reviewed 22 January 2018

I used to go to Fat Buddies regularly but I must say since I moved awayI miss the place! I loved all the food there it was delious and I could count on it being tasty and consistently good each time I went . When I visit I always go there at least once during my visit! The staff are always friendly too!

Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

Great bbq, large portions at a reasonable price. East to find right on main drag in a strip mall. Loved the decor. We will eat here again.

Reviewed 7 January 2018

Very good bbq, and nice service. We entered the restaurant near closing time, and I was worried that we would be rushed. Not so. We received very good service and did not feel that we were being pushed out. The kids got free ice cream with their kids meal, and that was a hit with them.