“Very good....a little short on atmosphere”

Bocelli's Italian Eatery
Ranked #23 of 121 Restaurants in Waynesville
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 25 August 2014

Open Sunday. Good food. Good service. Friendly atmosphere. Priced appropriately. Fun to write on the "tablecloth" with crayons.

Reviewed 25 August 2014

We've been looking for a good pizza in Waynesville and heard Bocellis had good food and pizza. The place has a bad musty smell and when we got to our table there were about 5 flies on the ceiling above us. I told our waitress and her response was oh. We ordered the pizza and I requested lite cheese, when it came it was so thick each piece had enough for the whole pizza. Plus is was very low quality cheese with soggy crust. Again when i told the waitress "oh". The reviewers who said it was the best pizza obviously have never had good pizza. If that wasnt enough we order a second beer that came after the meal was finished. We will never set foot in there again!!

2  Thank Linzell
Reviewed 19 August 2014

My Wife and I finally have some time on our hands to walk around town for awhile and visit the shops. After seven weeks in Waynesville,we were more than ready for a Pizza. Bocelli's was only a block away so we walked over and were glad we did. It was Sat. about 1pm and there was no crowd at all. The place is very nice inside and the Waitress was just as nice. We built our own Pizza with Italian sausage,onions,gr.peppers,and xcheese. The Pizza was very good. The only complaint I had was the peppers and onions were almost raw. My Wife likes that,I like them cooked more. We both gave the Pizza a Eight. Bocelli's would be a nice place to bring your Family and we look forward to coming again. Steve & Deloris

Reviewed 12 August 2014

My husband and I ate at Bocelli's in July with our four kids and my in laws. My in laws are locals to the area. They insisted that we give it a try. Angelo's and Nick & Nate's have been where we have eaten in the past when visiting the area. The pizza was delicious. The ingredients were fresh and the pizza was cooked perfect. We had a pepperoni pizza, a Hawaiian pizza, and a pepperoni pizza. All three were delicious! We can't wait to go back! The only negative part of our experience was that our waitress seemed indifferent to her job and seemed slower than the other servers in the restaurant.

1  Thank ctet0731
Reviewed 3 August 2014

We were looking for quiet place for our last night in Waynesville. The service was great and the food was perfect.