“Very good”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Asheville, North Carolina
“Very good”
Reviewed 26 May 2013

Got a cuban type wrap to take home. It was very good as the girl said it would be. I went with her recommendation and was very happy with it. This restaurant is very nice inside. Very clean. Service was really good. They greeted us when we arrived and were very upbeat during the whole time. I will go back. Quick meal option.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank funreviewing

Maggie Valley, North Carolina
“Good fresh sandwiches”
Reviewed 22 May 2013

Nice clean place with very friendly staff. Wide selection of sandwiches and wraps. The potatoe salad I had with my sandwich was very good, fresh tasting. They have a good selection of beers and wine and outdoor seating as well. They have moved from Montgomery St to the Waynesville Plaza.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank pjfine
Asheville, North Carolina
“Delicious sandwiches...”
Reviewed 6 April 2013

My wife, adult son, and I ate at Nico's this week while on a trip to the Asheville area (based on the reviews I read on Tripadvisor). We weren't disappointed. My wife and I had the Mojo - cuban style marinated, roasted pork... delicious, tender, and very filling. A great lunch.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank jbird1213
Waynesville, NC
“Great sandwiches”
Reviewed 26 March 2013

My friend and I met for lunch there last week. They have moved to a new location from downtown to a local shopping center, but the food is good as always. I had the mufaletta this time, and it was excellent with a tasty homemade olive salad. They also have Cuban sandwiches, subs, reubens, hamburgers, etc., but I prefer the Cuban inspired sandwiches the most.
Service was excellent and friendly. If you just want a sandwich for lunch, this is the place to go.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank ncmike1
Waynesville, NC
“Awesome Cuban...”
Reviewed 5 March 2013

Pick up your frequent flyer Cuban card from Nico's and enjoy. I'm addicted to these sandwiches. Sometimes a little too much mayo, but always great!

• Visited February 2013