“Absolutely Wonderful”
Review of Pisgah Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Waynesville
Pisgah Inn
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Waynesville
Reviewed 1 May 2014

This hotel is perfectly situated at around 5,000 feet up right on the Blue Ridge Parkway. The views from all the rooms are unbeatable. The restaurant is very good indeed and the service is great.

Heavy wind made it a bit hard to sleep; the location has something to do with that, but it was a stormy night also.

I will be coming back again!

Room Tip: Pick a room. Any room.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank raindance01

Reviewed 23 April 2014

My wife and I needed to getaway for a day and decided to go to pisgah inn. We have been here before and loved it, it is like taking a step back in time and yet have all the modern amenities. We arrived late and the check in people said, " I know you have a reservation but we want to upgrade you to the pisgah room, our best room on the property. No one is using it and we hate to see it go unused." Where else do you get a free upgrade. The room was so comfortable and peaceful, we never turned on the television. We just stared at the fire until we fell asleep. We awoke to the most incredible view. This place is truly one of my favorites and the Pisgah room is one of the most serene and peaceful places I have ever stayed.book your room. You can thank me later.....

Room Tip: Go top floor.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jhudtraveler
Reviewed 10 April 2014

I was on a motorcycle trip from Florida riding the Blue Ridge Pkwy. I stopped at the Pisgah Inn right on the Pkwy. This place was beautiful. The room was gorgeous and smelled wonderful. I asked where the air conditioning was, I was told there wasn't any, they said you will see way, he was right, I just opened a window and the cool mountain air was fantastic and fresh, there was a ceiling fan to move some air. The landscaping was gorgeous and the view of the mountains was pure heaven. I went to the little porch at the back of the room to relax and enjoy the view. The wifi was good and I got one of the best nights sleep I have had in a long time.The restaurant at the Pisgah Inn was wonderful, the staff was great, the food was terrific, and the view of the mountains from the windows of the restaurant was unbelievable. There was also a lovely little gift shop attached to the restaurant. There is a little country store at the end of the parking lot where people gather to meet and enjoy their experiences on the Blue Ridge Pkwy. The room rate was Good for this place and it came with a free breakfast in the restaurant. If your traveling on the Blue Ridge Pkwy. due yourself a favor and stay here, you won`t regret it.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 November 2013

We were driving around Blue Ridge Parkway and headed to Mt Pisgah Inn to have lunch. Their food was satisfactory! A friend and I liked their Fried Chicken, hubby had a palatable serving of Chicken Pot Pie, my friend's bf had a huge serving of Meatloaf, and my son was happy with their cheesy French Onion Soup. The service was OK and the view was fantastic!!! We might go back for the food and view :)

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ellesor0709
Reviewed 7 November 2013

Beautiful view of the Pisgah National Forest from any room. Free complimentary breakfast in dining room with large windows made for awesome mornings. Room was very clean and quaint. There is free wifi but the signal was very weak, but is a great way to disconnect :). Wonderful waterfalls and trails nearby to explore.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kevin B
Reviewed 29 October 2013

Great place to stay if traveling the Blue Ridge Parkway (There are only 2) or want to hike one of the trails in the surrounding area. Every room has an outstanding mountain view, the people who work here are professional and friendly and the restaurant food is good. The rooms are not cheap but are a reasonable value considering the location and views.

I would also recommend the ribs at the restaurant. Probably the best I have ever had. Meaty and so tender the meat fell off the bone.

Room Tip: There are 3 sections of rooms. We prefer Treetops section which has been recently renovated.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank I8it
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Where else can you get the view, good food, trails, leaves changing and pay less than $200 a night. This is the place/ The staff is accommodating and the animals are everywhere.
Enjoy the North Carolina mountains. A short drive into Asheville.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mmaxb42
Also consider these accommodations in or near Waynesville
Best Western Smoky Mountain Inn
#5 of 19 in Waynesville
Jonathan Creek Inn and Villas
Jonathan Creek Inn and Villas
#1 of 25 in Maggie Valley

Been to Pisgah Inn? Share your experiences!