“Hard to reach by phone”

56 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Hard to reach by phone”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

We needed to make reservations for a group but they never answered their phone. We had to make a trip there to reserve a riding time.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank FLgirl74

Ocalla florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Most enjoyable and beautiful ride yet!”
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Me and my family recently visited the riding stables while visiting waynesville NC and this was honestly the greatest and most caring stables I have ridden at in a long time! Myself, and two sister in laws one being 12 and her friend all took the ride and she is terrified of horses and she left the stable with a smile on her face all day because the guide made the ride enjoyable and comfortable the entire time. The ride and view are both pleasant especially at the top of the mountain with a beautiful view, the mountains were a little steep but the horses stuck right along with the guide and kept us safe!!! Must suggest this ride to anyone who has children or elderly parents as a family event to do!!! DONT PASS IT UP!!!

4 Thank B_merit17
West Palm Beach, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Best Adventure in Maggie Valley”
Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

This was a great ride. Angie , our guide was a great ,easy going person with much knowledge and charm. Her stories and folk lore of the area was a great addition to the riding adventure . This is truly worth doing while in Maggie Valley, the views are gorgeous, and the horses are well trained and cared for, we loved it!!

3 Thank Foodie0101
Savannah, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The View Gorgeous!”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

It was such a great experience. It wasn't our first time horse back riding but we haven't rode a horse in a long time. Our guide was very encouraging, great with the horses, and had great horse tips to help you and the horse. The trail was gorgeous! One of the best trails. If you do the 3/4 hour ride all the way to the top of the mountain, the view is AMAZING! It was a really great experience for our family and we definitely be back hopefully in the fall.

1 Thank Victoria D
Jacksonville, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Something to think about...”
Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

My family and I visited Queen's Farm yesterday and I encountered a very frightening situation which really made me fully understand the inherent danger of riding a horse, especially for an inexperienced rider. My hubby, 2 sons (10 and 13) and my parents set out for what we thought would be a fun two hour ride up to the top of the mountain. When we made it to the top, my horse was stung by a bee. It started to buck, causing me to fall off. Thank God it didn't step on me! The guide said that one of the horses must have stepped on a hive. She was stung a few times herself. Needless to say, I didn't get back on the horse. I was terrified and in pain. It could have thrown me off the side of the mountain! Luckily, it happened on the inside of the trail. I walked all the way back down the mountain, worried sick all the while about the safety of my family who were still on the ride. I am still counting my blessings that it didn't happen to any of my other family members, especially my two young boys. This is just an example of the unpredictability of nature. I hope this helps parents who are thinking about taking their children on a ride. The stable was average to me. The staff were generally nice. Ride safely.

2 Thank mtnlovinfamily W