“Nothing Special”

Add it.
Blue Ridge Mountain Bar-B-Q
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 13 April 2013

Ate here with my friend last Thursday for the first time. Wanted to try the "new" place for bbq. This is nothing special. It was okay, but not much flavor to the pulled pork I had, so I drenched it in their homemade BBQ sauces...they had regular tomato based, hot tomato based, mustard base and vinegar based. I liked the hot tomato base the best, but still, nothing special about it. I also tried their jalapeno cheese grits. It was just plain grits with a few slivers of cheese on top, and a couple of small bits of jalapeno. Not impressed. I would probably not recommend Blue Ridge Bar-B-Q unless you wanted to try it yourself to see if I'm right.

Reviewed 3 March 2013

Not great. BBQ was so so, sides were ok. They charged us $1 for each water! We ate here because big mountain was closed. Next time ill buy some sweet baby rays from ingles.

Reviewed 7 January 2013

The new place in town for BBQ. It's good. Nothing fancy, just good BBQ.. they make a mean cornbread salad if you fancy that.. and homemade slaw.. The pulled pork sandwiches are fantastic.. good value for the money... and nice people work there.