“Bearwaters”

BearWaters Brewing Company
Ranked #28 of 120 Restaurants in Waynesville
Cuisines: American
Description: The BearWaters Brewing Company taproom is a great place to hang with family and friends year round. New to the area, no worries our people are friendly, helpful and welcoming. We feature up to 16 of our great signature and rotating beers on tap at all times. Our venue includes both indoor and outdoor space for you and your pets. Come enjoy our state of the art sound system that allows us to feature many great local musicians to come and showcase their talents and original works. We offer special event space rental for private parties and corporate functions.
Canton, North Carolina
“Bearwaters”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Very relaxed atmosphere ! I have been here a couple of times and enjoyed both. The first time was for a friend's birthday and we all brought in snack and finger foods to share. The second was to see a band play on my birthday. Both times it has been a great experience and I really enjoyed their Cider. This is one of my favorite places in Waynesville. I highly recommend.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Angela C

Waynesville, North Carolina
“My favorite brewery in town!”
Reviewed 21 March 2014 via mobile

I'm a local. I frequent this brewery the most. The beer is always consistent and delicious. They always have a lot of great brews on tap.

3 Thank ilikelocal
Asheville, North Carolina, United States
“Great beer, relaxed atmosphere”
Reviewed 3 November 2013

A kind of out of the way brewery. The beer is excellent, probably my favorite of the locally brewed beer in Waynesville but it's so tucked away I rarely remember to go here. The atmosphere is laid back which is great and dog friendly. Sometimes I am annoyed by people who allow their dogs to just roam around places though because if I am enjoying a beer, I don't need Fido sniffing at my legs. Skipping Stone Stout is fantastic! I've never been for the live music but hear it's a fun place to hang out when bands are playing. Every time I have been inside there are less than 5 people so it is not a place to socialize or meet new people. It's kind of quiet--a great place for conversation with friends or if you're on a date.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank anchors1775
Deltona, Florida
“GOING AGAIN”
Reviewed 15 September 2013

This is now called BEARWATERS BREWERY.
It is located a quarter mile or less behind the Sagebrush Steak Restaurant in a small industrial/warehouse area.
Besides the remarkably excellent home brewed beer this place place is a rarity for allowing you to bring your pet inside on a leash while enjoying some cold brew.
No food is served here so eat before you come!
The owner, Melanie. was very friendly and makes you feel right at home. I am only sorry we will not be here for the big Oktober Fest she is having at BEARWATERS next month.
Nothing fancy here but a relaxing atmosphere with a small band on weekends and some outstanding cold beer.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Mike D
Maggie Valley, North Carolina
“Local brews our favorite”
Reviewed 5 September 2013

Great local brews and enjoy the laid-back environment. There are bands usually on weekends that are def interesting. The red beer is my fav while my husband enjoys the heftier ones.

Visited June 2013