“Fresh and tasty”

Ranked #28 of 122 Restaurants in Waynesville
Price range: US$6 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 10 June 2013

Ate lunch, sampled 3 different entrées then decided to have the girls cater 4 meals for my world traveling, food discriminating, and just plain fussy eaters. Well the proof is in that there where no left overs and thy where asking for more even thou the portions very ample. This is not a fancy place but very well decorated in an old time dinner style. Only serve lunch but will make most anything you want with a days notice to take home or have catered. most everything is made from scratch, and local ingredients when available. Now that I have read my review it sounds like I am doing a commercial for them but it really is great food, excellent service and clean. When ever I am in town this is a must stop for my wife and I.

2  Thank rob v

Reviewed 9 April 2013

A great new place for lunch in Waynesville - now my very favorite- Kanini's has a variety of salads, sandwiches, soups, sides, desserts (oh, my!), all made with fresh ingredients and plenty of creativity. Take-outs are available in individual servings or larger quantities. In addition, frozen entrees are available in a selection of tastes and sized for individuals, duos or families. The location and parking are convenient. The restaurant has two rooms, lots of light, offering a great place to meet friends, dine and visit. Catering is also offered, so you can enjoy Kanini's for a special dinner or party. So refreshing to find a restaurant that offers delicious, healthful food with great attitude! Wish they were open for early dinners.

1  Thank pachamama092010
Reviewed 11 January 2013

New to Waynesville, we just found Kanini's and are thankful we did. It is a great chance to get away from heavy burgers & fries and get fresh salads, soups, sandwiches & more. You can eat in or take out. The decorations are light & inviting. They have a nice list of frozen entrees in different sizes (from 1 serving to 8). I can't believe this precious restaurant hasn't been on Trip Advisor before. Well, here it is! Treat yourself and try Kanini's.

1  Thank Donna T