“It's always something”

Ranked #79 of 120 Restaurants in Waynesville
Waynesville, North Carolina
“It's always something”
Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

Slow drive through and inconsistent food. The orders are rarely accurate. Managers don't care. It's a shame as it's a new location

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Peach909

Waynesville, NC
“New Location”
Reviewed 26 November 2013

Taco Bell has moved to a new location in Waynesville near Walmart. To begin with, I don't agree with the reviewer who had complaints. I have always gotten exactly what I ordered, and it's always been good. I just wish they had a better spiced beef for their tacos. As for their new location, I don't like it. It's smaller, and doesn't have an outside patio like the old place, but the food was still okay. I will continue to patronize Taco Bell even though the new location is farther from my home.

• Visited November 2013
Waynesville
“Poor Service Every Time”
Reviewed 12 September 2013

I have been here a few times for the good advertised meals. Every time I go with high hopes and end it pathetic realization. The staff seem "flighty" and out of it. Most of them would rather be somewhere else than taking my order. They mess up orders almost every time. Do NOT leave the place before checking your order for accuracy. One time I was there in line waiting behind 8 customers who had their orders done incorrectly. Every time I get food, it tastes like it was slapped on from a bucket.

• Visited September 2013