“So, So Steakhouse”

Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Sagebrush is a casual dining Steakhouse. Our menu is full of appetizing items with an emphasis on hand-cut steaks. We also offer award winning ribs, fresh seafood & chicken, as well as a variety of garden fresh salads, appetizers, homemade desserts and a full bar. We pride ourselves in serving a great meal with value & variety in a family friendly environment. Dine In - Take Out - Catering
Livingston, Montana
“So, So Steakhouse”
Reviewed 23 March 2014

I wasn't all that excited about this restaurant. After being seated, one of my first observations was, "this place could use a good cleaning." I had the small 5 or 6 oz. sirloin, which was okay. I ordered it medium rare, but had to send it back for additional cooking as it was really rare. The quality of the steak was okay, but nothing special. Had some tough spots, but altogether not too bad. Service was okay and we were well attended to, however, I think it's a bit overpriced, as the food quality is not the best. Okay maybe for lunch, but won't go out of my way to eat here again.

• Visited March 2014

Waynesville, North Carolina
“Ribs”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

I was recently at Sagebrush with my wife. Since there was a few minutes wait for a table, we decided to sit at the bar, have a drink, and eat dinner there. It was comfortable and the bar tender was friendly and prompt. We ordered a small plate of onion straws, which are very good at Sagebrush, and then split an order of barbequed ribs. We got the barbeque sauce on the side so we could dip the ribs as we wanted, and they were very good. Not the best I've ever had, but very good. The bar offers different drink specials each day at extremely reasonable prices, actually much lower than you would find normally. Sagebrush is a very enjoyable place to have a meal, and we have always enjoyed the food they serve.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank gdt655
Asheville, North Carolina
“Poor food, poor management, doesnt care about employees.”
Reviewed 13 February 2014

Been here numerous times and never got my steak right. How hard is it to cook a medium rare steak? Manager had to cook my steak after third time I had to send it back. Poor wait staff. Took 30 minutes to refill wifes drink. Never offered desert. Saw waiter twice whole meal. During state of emergencies they make employees come in or fire them, even though it s impossible to drive. Never eat here. Horrible food and horrible management.

• Visited November 2013
“usual steakhouse”
Reviewed 2 February 2014 via mobile

Just what we expected. Our food was good and plenty of it. The service was good. Not any surprises which was okay.

Visited January 2014
Sharpsburg, Georgia
“Steak was good everything else average”
Reviewed 28 December 2013

Old style steak house from the 70's so I wasn't expecting much. I had the Texas ribeye which was fantastic but my wife's chopped steak was way overcooked. Don't waste your time with the appetizers...loaded fries dont compare to the Texas cheese fries you get at a Longhorns. We had to get our own menus because the waitress and host overlooked the details on a few things....might have just been a one-off situation. I would go again if ever in the area because the ribeye made up for the other issues.

• Visited December 2013